This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Sir Theme
    No need to be sorry. It happens more, most people don't even know the different. And most vets and colleague paraveterians are a pleasure to work with, they are all typical people, however some of them, well you just want to throw tomatoes to them and sometimes even worse.

@Everybunny
    I am going to fresh myself up and make some coffee. I will be back later.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, I don't know the difference either Although I think I might know what it is now. Goodbye Adventure
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Bye Adventure...come back soon!! Glad you are enjoying yourself!!

@ Sir Theme...I don't want you to have to spend money on me... That way, I can still taste your "DANISHES." Would be no problem at all. And as far as our vanilla treats, I'm sure I could find some awesome ones for ya!!!

EDIT: @ All...just finished my paper!

Comment

• Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft! And I don't want you having to spend additional money on me either But you're making my mouth drool here Although I can't send you Danishes, obviously But I can send you Danish butter cookies
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• good job escape!!! hope its worth an A...or at least a B!!!

Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
            I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
            Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• A+ of course, our Escape is a true drama queen

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Murph...A, I hope!!

@ Sir Theme..Ah...thanks for the vote of confidence!! LOL!! Danish Butter cookies, from Denmark!!! MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmYUM!! Yes, I will find you some good vanilla goodies, and send them your way!! I think you'd like that!!

Comment

• I think I'm gonna have the best christmas ever then

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...Multi-Culturalism!! Yup...you're gonna have good Christmas it seems!!! With all your friends around the world, there is NO DOUBT that your dormmates are gonna be jealous!

Comment

• ROFL! Well, except for one they didn't seem too impressed when I got that package from Australia But yes, I love multi-culturalism!

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Everybunny
                        Did anyone already have seen Lilli's and Mystery's new story.
                        I didn't read it myself yet, but just think I have to after my shower.

@Theme
                        Dormmates?? Are you still a student or do you just live in a dormitory?

@All
                        BRB
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...that's just because it didn't contain beer!!!

I just went outside and walked to the manager's office here at my complex, and it's sprinkling for only the second time since probably May!! It smelled SO nice and is cool with a breeze!! Oh, if only it wasn't 11:30 pm and I felt better. I'd have been out there longer!!!!!!!!!!

@ Adventure..No...I have only caught up in the chit chat thread. I think it's time for me to do some multi-threading....

Comment

• Yes, I read it Adventure And yes, I still study.

Escape, I think you're right! Sprinkling? But so what if it's 11:30 pm, that's the best time for taking a walk

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• wow, it just stopped raining here, the bottom of our street is flooded...you live in cali right? what part? north south? middle
                              Once a pirate...

Related to the Loonie Crew!!!
                              I am an elite member of GFARDTO

And supporter of its subunit UPMGPC
                              Also the referee of GH Looney Bin!!!

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...I know...if I was still "on my farm" as you like to call my childhood home, I would anyway!! But, when living in a city/large town, a girl can't go walking by herself at night. *sigh* If I had someone to walk with me, it'd be different. Looks like I'll just have to hope it is still sprinkling (light rain) tomorrow when I get off work.

@ Murph...I live in Northern Cali...Not too far north of SF. Btw, I have a Great Aunt who lives in St. Clairesville, OH!!

Comment

Working...
                                X