Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape, mmm... Do you think we can help you?

Mistery, I was so surprised when I found that you all talking about the spider costume! I really had that pic saved in my folder!! BTW what is "ESIT"??

Hollandgirl, Good luck!! But you shouldn't think about GHP during the test, otherwise you gonna ROFL while you're taking tests!!

Comment

• Hey Mystery, Lili and Escape and maybe still Miss Holland?

Good to see you! I missed you all so must the last few days.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• HEEEEEYYY!! Adventure!! I missed you a lot!! How're you today??

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
          Mistery, I was so surprised when I found that you all talking about the spider costume! I really had that pic saved in my folder!! BTW what is "ESIT"??
          Yes, this is what I asked YOU, since it is YOU who wrote it It must be plantish
          http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=36557

@Adventure:
          Hi my dear friend, I missed you sooooooo much, and was about to send you a PM because I was a bit worried
          How are you?

Comment

• AAAAAAAADDDDDDVEEEEEEENTURE!!!! *feels SUPER happy!* I am always just missing you when I come online!!! I've missed you!!!!!! How are you!?!?!

@ Lili...I don't think anyone can help me... Thank you, though!! I'm creating a "projected" Curriculum Vitae (CV) for 5 years after I graduate the University, and I have to know how to do it (we've had no instruction) and also research what schools offer what additional degrees I need, and where I could have "worked" and interned during those future 5 years. It's pretty boring and complicated. I'm just doing the best I can...(But I can be a bit of a perfectionist, and that's not helping me get it done! )

Comment

• Mistery, Did I?? "ESIT"??

Comment

• @Lili
                I am good. I just wake up all by myself at 9.30 a.m. and that's a good thing. I am spilling coffee, which is especially good today. Later today I am going to buy Bosche Bollen. *drools*
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Mistery, Did I?? "ESIT"??
                  Here:
                  http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=36557

Comment

• @ Adventure...What is Bosche Bollen??

Comment

• @Mystery
                      No need to worry. I am good, really. But I am more about to PM you.

@Escape
                      My dear Escapecat, you are leaving? Well it's late for you. Sleep well and hope to talk to you soon.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                        @Escape
                        My dear Escapecat, you are leaving? Well it's late for you. Sleep well and hope to talk to you soon.
                        I am leaving? Right now? Soon, yes.... But not at this moment...I didn't think. *feels confused*

Comment

• Escape, Curriculum Vitae?? I thought it is kinda "Resume".. It must be different from what I think... "Resume" is complicated enough for me though...
                          Well I give you

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                            @Mystery
                            No need to worry. I am good, really. But I am more about to PM you.
                            What?!? You are more about to PM me? Is there anything behind this message?

Escape, are you leaving us?
                            *Confused* Escape asked what Bolsche Bollen is, does that mean in catish goodbye?

Comment

• Adventure, GOOD to hear you're good and what is "Bosche Bollen"?? Maybe it's something sweet.

Mistery, awww I think I'm still vonfused...

Comment

Escape, Curriculum Vitae?? I thought it is kinda "Resume".. It must be different from what I think... "Resume" is complicated enough for me though...
                                Well I give you
                                Ahh...thank you!! The CV is similar to a resume, but it's MUCH more detailed and much longer. Frequently used when applying for teaching positions at Universities, or if you are a doctor, psychologist, or something of that nature, but anyone can make one...I'm just a bit confused.. Been working on it for 2 days. Shouldn't take that long!!

@ Mistery and Adventure...I am very vonfused...but I thought it was all last week!!

Comment

Working...
                                X