This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Mystery
    LOL! Do you have a little safe in the fridge?
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
      @Mystery
      LOL! Do you have a little safe in the fridge?
      A BIG one jk

Comment

• @ Mistery....Yes, nothing goes better with spilled coffee than a good story! Yes, I too, have been wondering where the Sir Theme story is going...

@ Adventure...I also agree that you have to spoil yourself from time to time!! You may need to have Mistery beam your ice cream and goodies up to her spaceship fridge so your hubby doesn't eat them....

Comment

• I'm about to make another coffee, and I'm eating a bit of chocolate. I usually don't do that in the morning, it's Adventure's fault!!!

Comment

• It's okay to spoil yourself to, you alien!! So you thought I fell asleep like this, huh!? (I was working on homework...)

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
              It's okay to spoil yourself to, you alien!! So you thought I fell asleep like this, huh!? (I was working on homework...)

Yes, and if you get hungry, you just start to nibble on it

Sooooo cuuuuuute

EDIT:
              I KNEW it, I'm just waiting and waiting for my coffee, and I forgot to switch it on again. Aaaargggghhhhh!!!!!

Comment

• @mystery
                What's wrong with some chocolate in the morning? For example, hagelslag or chocolate pasta or chocolate milk.

@Escape
                Awww... you warrior cats looks always so peaceful when you are sleeping.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                  @mystery
                  What's wrong with some chocolate in the morning? For example, hagelslag or chocolate pasta or chocolate milk.
                  I don't eat sweets in the morning. If I do, then in the afternoon. You entrapped da alien

*Sings:
                  Coffee, I'm waiting for you
                  This is all that I do
                  So hurry up I can't wait so long
                  My urge, my urge is so strong!*

Comment

• @ Mistery....You forgot to turn on the coffee maker!! ROFL!!!! That's great!! No wonder you and Darknight have the perfect friendship - he puts on two different socks and you wait for coffee to finish, that you didn't start!! ROFL!!!

Comment

• @Mystery
                      I entrapped you? LOL! That wasn't my intention at all.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well, my brain isn't always working very well lately, and it makes me pretty angry to be honest

@Adventure:
                        Yes, you did, and now I have to escape somehow

Comment

• <-------I suppose I may have to use this bag until Darknight helps me find my basket...

@ Mistery....You'll feel more like yourself soon...I'm sure...
                          And a new game? Escape the Entrapment?

EDIT: Just read your coffee song...LOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            <-------I suppose I may have to use this bag until Darknight helps me find my basket...
                            Awww, you look like a cute, but homeless cat
                            Darknight has to do something!!!!!

And it's called:
                            Escape Adventure's sweet hex

Btw, I got my coffee And the coffee song helped

Comment

• @ Mistery.....Yes, I'm a homeless kitty cat... Please let Darknight know when you see him!! (He's at lunch when I come online at work) The situation is desperate!!

Escape Adventure's Sweet Hex... I wouldn't ever pass it!!!

Comment

• @Escape
                                Oh yes your basket. That reminds me of my writings. I think I rewrite the first few pages, so maybe I actually can do something with it and post it here.. And maybe somebody can help me continue it. You said once you liked to write a story with me, maybe this is suitable, but I am not certain of this or finished yet. What do you think?

Edit:

@Mystery
                                Adventure's Sweet Hex???
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X