• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao... OH ok

in a completely unrelated subject...
    why do girls have to be so confusing

edit:

yes i am a night owl.. i'm up talking to my girlfriend
    Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

• @ Mac...girls aren't confusing...men are just too simple!!
      (J/K)

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        @ Adventure...Actually, I'm pretty beat. Work 8 hours, class for 4 hours, and on 3.5 hours sleep. I think I will sleep well tonight!! How are you, my favorite butterfly?
        Well it's understandable you feel beaten by tiredness after such a long day.

I am fine, just a bit sleepy, however I am awake for hours and had indeed some good sleep. *yawn* I need some more coffee..
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

• @ Adventure...Just don't suffer from coffee spilitis... But I am very, very glad to know you've been getting sleep!!!

@ Mac...*pats him on the back...* Now, now....it's okay...

Comment

• *sniffle* thanks this games hard

Comment

• Adventure, I will try it later then Maybe you can help me, or you want me to work together?

Escape, I'm okay As I mentioned before, I have a headache a little. And how was your project? It went all right?

mac, Are we (or am I) confusing??? Some girls make you confused intentionally, but we NOT
                Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ Mac...girls aren't confusing...men are just too simple!!
                (J/K)
                LOL!!

Comment

• @Mac
                  Games? What games, lol.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mac..what game are you playing?

Comment

• game = marcy vladdigan

and no you guys arent confusing me its someone i know offline

Comment

• @ Lili...Oh...I have a headache, too. I'm sorrry! *hands Lili excedrin*

Comment

• @Lili
                          Of course I like to help you. But I see there is also a walkthrough, however it don't help me and I think they are fun spoilers. However walkthroughs can save your sanity in some cases. Seems to be some particular Adventure problem again. I restarted the game, but I am still stuck at the same point.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *gets excedrin from Escape and takes it* I'm gonna feel better then, thank you Escape

Escape, I'm looking for how to make a good "carrot rum" And now I know I can get 100% carrot juice, some kinds of 100% fruit juice, whilte/dark rum, and syrup/sugar quite easily.. Should we really try?

Adventure, I think mac can work together too. But I think I'll start it right away in the side track!!

Comment

• Hello everyone how are we doing??
                              Touch of RED. Break Away.

http://www.myspace.com/nymph_666

Check it out!

Comment

• @ Lili...I haven't had a chance to get to the store, with my homework assignment that had me tied up all weekend, and then class tonight..Probably can do it on my Thursday night, your Friday night. I really want to try the carrot rum experiment together!! It'll be really funny!!!!! Mind waiting that long?

Oh, and you earlier asked how my assignment went. It actually went pretty well, some minor revisions. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X