• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol i meant to the dude from Australa...srry typo! lol
    I'm WEIRD!

I'M IN LOVE!!!

:crazy: THE LOONEY BIN! :crazy:

Comment

• ok well i'm gona goto bed g'night...O! and i'm gona add u as a friend to g'night ttyl peace
      I'm WEIRD!

I'M IN LOVE!!!

:crazy: THE LOONEY BIN! :crazy:

Comment

• oh its ok.

i gotta go anyway. nice meeting you adios
        Not to change the subject...but have you ever chased chickens?

Comment

• its hot here( i live closer to the South Pole that to Darwin! that is another state in Australia)

bye
          Last edited by Mistery; 11-17-2006, 09:52:22. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• from da in her over

Catching up here made my database so vonfused that I had to reboot it every 2 minutes. Here the reason why (sorry, had to delete a lot of smilies):

And what about OneBun????

And this made me ROFL after all that vonfusion about the GH family trees (still trying to figure out the family relations):

EDIT:

Since nobunny was here for 2 hours, I added a chapter to the Missing Adventure Story.
            It's just very strange that since 3 hours there has been nobunny of the looneys. Hope that you were not eaten by the slurp spiders...
            Last edited by Mistery; 11-17-2006, 13:10:15.

Comment

• I have only one thing to say to that, Mistery. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttt ttttttttttttttt
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
              - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• What a nice greeting by my beloved son...
                Hi Sir Theme How are you?

Comment

• Yeah, I guess the whole sleep experiment has made me into a teenager again, so I've become a brat I'm pretty good And you?

BTW, ROFL @ RIRL!

Or is that ROLF?
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Oh, already read da story?

Thanks I'm fine

Comment

• *turns as flat as a piece of tinfoil* *squeeky voice* Thanks for the hug...

And yes, I read the story Oh, speaking of stories, once again you have given me quite a hard time with our story

And I'm glad to hear that

Oh, and I LOVE the helicopter robot part! I love helicopters

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Here, take some carrots with an oil dip, this will turn you back to your 3D shape

I'm curious to see the continuation of the story, I'm sure you'll have a creativity overflow soon

Are you busy today?

Comment

• *nibbles on some oil-dipped carrots and pops back into version 3D.1* Ah, much better

Pfffft I hope I will, I don't want it to take 2 weeks for me to get a good idea But I can't really control my creativity. But I have the entire weekend, so that should give me some ideas

No, actually today is the first day in this entire week where I haven't had an appointment of some sort So today I could wake up late But normally I have a lot of freetime

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• That's great, so you are going to be around today? I will

Btw, do you have any data where all the looneys are? Maybe they have been BUNnapped like this barrel of carrot rum
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Yes, I will but I'll also be playing some games I downloaded the other day Which reminds me, I still have to play your latest games

Umm, no I don't actually Adventure went to bed earlier than she usually does, she like me seems to stay up until early morning when she's on here Escape is hopefully having a LONG night's and day's sleep

As for the rest I don't know, since it's evening at lili I guess she must be busy

And I have a sneaky suspicision that that is actually Darknight in disguise

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• ROFL!!! Yes, he seems to like fluffy costumes

Comment

Working...
                                X