Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Adventure, my sis!! I was alooney... Me happy you're here!!
    I think you're reading back posts, aren't you. How're you today and how was the party last night?

Comment

• Party was good, just like we expected. Only I have slightly a hangover, which means I am a little dehydrated. And I have an appointment at school, with my English teacher and old mentor. But she a relative of mine, so I can take it all! And she is just great. I am babbling to wake myself up.

How are you Lili?

And I try to catch up here, but it are too many for the time I have now.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Babbling makes you awake??!! I'm doing good. Last night I couldn't stay here coz my internet provider had regulation and I decided to sleep in the night!! It's very normal sleep for normal people, but that made me confused I suppose.. I wondered why nobunny came here.. It 's still in the morning in Europe..
        So how long can you stay here?

Comment

• Well sleep is good. I wish I had some hour to sleep left.

And I have to leave in about 45 minutes. And yes babbling can wake me up, however I think there is more required today. I think I am going to dance myself awake in about a quarter hour, good for my muscles. But first I read the last posts here. I see btw I probably also have some catching up in the Hotel thread. Active posting here yesterday.

And do you mean why nobody is here at the moment or do you mean yesterday night?

Originally posted by Mistery
          Well, I just planned to have a funny evening/night before I had to leave GH Planet for a while, but somehow it didn't work as well as I thought. I wish you all the best, have a good time, huge hugs
          Crap! Does this mean that Mystery already left? *feels like crying*
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I don't know. I haven't seen her today, neither any of you.. Except you.

Comment

• *HEAVELY CENSURED*!!! Mystery has left yesterday and who knows when we are going to see her again. Over a few weeks, a month, longer? I don't have a idea.. I feel sad and confused... I didn't even had the change to say goodbye..
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi !

Comment

• Hey Ace. What's up?

@All
                  Going to fresh myself up. See you in a bit.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                    *HEAVELY CENSURED*!!! Mystery has left yesterday and who knows when we are going to see her again. Over a few weeks, a month, longer? I don't have a idea.. I feel sad and confused... I didn't even had the change to say goodbye..

Mistery will be back in two weeks, dear friend. I hope you would like ta be a "mini" mod 'till then

Hello all!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• not much.. hey does this remind u of P.B.J.T?><

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                        *HEAVELY CENSURED*!!! Mystery has left yesterday and who knows when we are going to see her again. Over a few weeks, a month, longer? I don't have a idea.. I feel sad and confused... I didn't even had the change to say goodbye..
                        Adventure, See the thread "Going away for a while.." She said she would come back probably in 2 weeks. I didn't know she couldn't come here for a while when I left here.

Comment

• hey what happened to the other Moderators

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                            Mistery will be back in two weeks, dear friend. I hope you would like ta be a "mini" mod 'till then

Hello all!
                            Hi!! Lilli!! I missed you so much!!!

But... there was a phone call a bit ago and I need to go now to my aunt's house... I will be here again this evening (in Europe). Before I go I wanna blossom with you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                              Adventure, See the thread "Going away for a while.." She said she would come back probably in 2 weeks. I didn't know she couldn't come here for a while when I left here.

Oh, my dear partner in bloom, she knows that. Don't you go worry about it, you left such a nice message for her in da "goin' away thread"...

You wanna blossom? YAY! My partner in bloom knows how ta make this islander happy! You go have a nice time at da aunts house now, ok? I hope I'll be here later on too, so we can blossom some more

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• supa phyco

Comment

Working...
                                X