Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Simply.....*Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, huge, warm * Just think positive, and keep your chin up until you know more.

@ All....I should get going now...I have much still to do today. I wish you all a good evening/afternoon/night.

And a special biiiig to my sis and to my husbun... and

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
      Were you operating him?
      No I am allowed to do operations, only assist. Well I'm allowed to castrate male animals. But I also didn't assist, I was back then not even in training yet. And I don't think that would be a good idea, it would be too emotional. I asked if I was allowed to be present at the operation, but it wasn't allowed. So I wasn't there when he died.. stupid clinic.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        @ Husbun....Hi!! How's it going?

@ Adventure....Hi mi amiga!! How are you!? I'm so happy to see you on da hood!! Oh, and to answer a question I saw ya post, Lili was having company for a few days, I think, and wouldn't be on much. She'll be back after, though.

ME good bunches of work thingys but Good
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Escape, I am glad I did see you today. Have a good day and a great vacation.

@Crazy... Escape is right.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
            No I am allowed to operation, only assist. Well I'm allowed to castrate male animals. But I also didn't assist, I was back then not even in training yet. And I don't think that would be a good idea, it would be too emotional. I asked if I was allowed to be present at the operation, but it wasn't allowed. So I wasn't there when he died.. stupid clinic.
            Ya know dear, it's better when we're not seeing it...If you saw your kitten dead, then you would always remember him dead, and it would be very hard to remember the good moments you have been with him because there was always that pic of him dead (and that would be like a wall...keeping you away from the good memories...)
            When my dog died...I wanted to be with him, I wanted to see him a last time...I even asked my mom if it was possible for me to see him, but my mom said that the vet wouldn't allow me to... In a certain way, it was good that I didn't see him, cause now I can imagine my dog alive, the great moments I spent with him...I can even imagine him sometimes walking in my room, jumping to my bed and liking me, sometimes it's even like he was there...sometimes I even feel that I'm hugging him...It's hard...it is...I always start crying when that happens...But at least I don't have any bad memory keeping me away from the good memories...

Bye Selena Biiiiiig special to you darling!!
            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• I really hope she'll be oké... I'm really trying to calm down, but it isn't that easy, cos this is only the end of my day... (I've talked to my father today)

@ Doggie: You're right about that... The last think I remember of my last cat was that he threw up in his cage...

@ Bye, Escape

Erh, hi guys! Long time no see

SnoedaIva is my GHFGNP Ik mis jou

*Crash* is the name of my cpu

Divorcee of Hitman, and the #1 GH-night owl

Insecurity is my worst enemy

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ Simply.....*Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig, huge, warm * Just think positive, and keep your chin up until you know more.

@ All....I should get going now...I have much still to do today. I wish you all a good evening/afternoon/night.

And a special biiiig to my sis and to my husbun... and

I missed this Post. Bye Wifey have a good Day/Evening.
                *fells like a bad Husbun for missing da post*

Comment

• Yeh...

Well done *allmost manages to smile*

Comment

• @Nadine, you're right. I typed a whole story to explain why I still feel sad about it, but it got deleted by accident and I don't feel like typing it all again.

This really sucks.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                      @Nadine, you're right. I typed a whole story to explain why I still feel sad about it, but it got deleted by accident and I don't feel like typing it all again.

This really sucks.
                      Oh

(by the way, when that happens just press Ctrl + Z and it 'deletes' your last action...it works on Firefox, but not sure if it's the same with IE...)

Originally posted by Darknight
                      Sorry SC and Doglover
                      You don't have to apologize me! Simply is the only person who you need to apologize!
                      You both could at least be a little nicer in this situation!!
                      Last edited by doglover; 12-21-2006, 09:21:01.
                      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @Nadine, no it doesn't work for IE. I justed tested it.

But the thing about my cat is that I decided to operate my cat, however the pre-diagnose was not really good, but there was a changed that just his spleen was infected. In that case they would just have to take it out and I would get a healthy cat back. But it turned to be out bad, really bad, I had to let him go and he died on a operation table, without the surrounding of people who really cared about him..I wish I had spared him that last visit to the clinic, but there was still a change..I know it's not necessary, maybe even stupid to think in this way, it's already a long time ago, but it still makes me sad when I think about it..

I think it's really time to change the topic.

I'm sorry Crazy.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Can someone please get me a paper bag?! I'm THIS close to fainting...

Comment

• *puts carrot in Zox mouth* Can't you just stop it!!

*gives Crazy a paper bag* Don't listen to the men dear.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• *tries to breath normally but loses the paperbag and and starts hyperventilating again*

Comment

• Gives SC a carrot

Comment

Working...
                                X