• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    Hi back
    You said robooting and not rebooting if I remember correctly
    Yes, I both had to roboot myself and reboot my computer

lili, not really, it's getting late here and I'm getting tired
    Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
    - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
    Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• My dear partner, one a' these days you'll kill me with your ROFL bombs I dunno anythin' about no "robooting" and I guess it's just for da robot. Ask his sis or da robot himself

EDIT: oooh...nvm

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Lilli, Okay I'll ask my bro Theme.

Theme, so what did you do to roboot yourself??

Adventure, I found "Caipirinha" in the cocktail recipe site. Is this the one you talk about?

Comment

• @Lili, there are some clues in GH hotel if I remember correctly. I gonna look for them later. And of course we have to ask miss Holland, since she invented the drink.

EDIT: OMB it's a real drink!!! Send me the link please.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Lili

I've been at my birthday thread, thanks dear daughter lili That's so nice, Mom Mistery
            I'm going to wait now until tomorrow evening before I post there my thanks

@All the loonies

Well, it's 2 AM here, and I don't want to be 2D on my birthday, so I'm going to leave you now and have a good rest.
            I might be around in the late morning for a few minutes, but I will be around in the evening for longer.
            I had much fun with you all, and thank you so much for the Birthday Thread, I'll have wonderful dreams because I feel very happy now!!!

Have a wonderful time on GH Planet, hope to see you tomato, huuuuuge alienish hugs from da alien
            and greetings from da alienish couple

Comment

• Goodbye mother Once again I hope you will have a great day with your offline family
              Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Adventure, That recipe is written in Japanese... I have to google it for english site now

Mom Mistery, I really hope you have wonderful time on your birthday!! Sweet dreams and enjoy your day tomato!!
                *joins the group hug*

Comment

• Good night, my dear wonderful favourite alien! HUUUUUUUUGE WARM BIG HUG I hope you have a great day tomato...and I hope I will be able ta visit da GH quickly before I leave for my fathers tomato

I am leaving too, cuz it's not much earlier here either

MERRY X-MAS ta all da loonies on da GH I won't get ta see. HUUUGE HUGS

Good night all! Have a great time GamersHooding! *Blows out da candle while crawling in to da bunk*

Special hugs to da Adventure, sir Theme and my partner in bloom Lili

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Goodnight Lilli

Call Backup.
                    Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @Mystery, wishing you a really good night of sleep so you can fully enjoy your birthday tomato. Have a wonderful day mother.

@Lilli, good night dear islander. Have some wonderful dreams and hope to see yu later.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Ohhh, Lilli you're leaving too?? I hope to see you soon tomato. Sleep well dear my partner, Lilli.

Adventure, here's the link. I hope you can see it well.
                        http://absolutdrinks.com/drink_recip...inha_1844.html

Comment

• LOL, it's that site again!

Edit:

CAIPIRINHA Drink Recipe
                          5 parts Cachaca
                          2 parts Simple Syrup
                          Lime Muddled

In a rocks glas muddle 3/4 lime with brown sugar syrup, add crushed ice and Cachaça, stir and serve.

Cachaca, Misc spirits
                          Brazilian rum, made from sugar cane juice, but unlike regular rum the Cachaca uses unrefined sugar cane. Although it can only be made in Brazil, it has become very popular all over the world.

And we are back with the rum.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well it is also time for me to go to bed now, so goodnight Adventure and lili

Call Backup.
                            Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Good night Sir Theme. Have some wonderful sleep while robooting.

@Lili, edited post above.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
                                @Lili, there are some clues in GH hotel if I remember correctly. I gonna look for them later. And of course we have to ask miss Holland, since she invented the drink.

EDIT: OMB it's a real drink!!! Send me the link please.
                                Of course it's a real drink!!! I drink it myself!! And I gotta tell you...it's sooo good!!!

I'm back!

Oh...Mystery, Lilli and Sir Theme left already Well...hope you all have a veeeeery good night sleep!!!!
                                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Working...
                                X