This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mistery
    Well, would you rather like her to be in the freezer, licking the ice cream, and find her frozen there?
    No, I'd rather have her with me in da sofa where we both eat ice cream tagether. Is you goona check that superior computer magadget or what?

@OneBun

@Crimson
    Good night, my dear Crimson

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonthread
      Ok, I think it's time for bed. I have no idea what I'm teaching tomorrow, so I have to get to school super early.
      Teach them GH Math
      Bye Crimson

@Lilli
      IN da sofa?!?
      ROFL
      Ummm... what exactly should I check

Comment

• Ehh... that could be scary.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonthread
          Ok, I think it's time for bed. I have no idea what I'm teaching tomorrow, so I have to get to school super early.
          Have a good rest. I'm sure you will be more fresh in the morning to think on it.

If not, you could always just send them to alien school.
          Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

• goodnight Crimson!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :d

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun

..about tha carrots....well... they ARE carrots. How's a bunny to refrain from such things?
                Ummm... how about... beans then?

Hi Heart

Comment

• hey mistery

Comment

• welcome back Heart

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

@Lilli
                      IN da sofa?!?
                      ROFL
                      Ummm... what exactly should I check
                      Yes, my dear alien, that is a place where we usually sit ta enjoy our ice cream. In da sofa. I suppose you do it floating in mid air like a typical alien
                      I would like you ta check what your son EXACTLY has in that inner safe of his. I would like ta make sure that... uh... my daughter is not paying him a VISIT, you see

@Heartofthedark
                      Hello again, my dear nephew

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Hi again heart.

Originally posted by Mistery
                        Ummm... how about... beans then?
                        ROFL
                        ...um not a good idea. Cuz I'd just have ta taste them and well..My doc might not appreciate the wind flapping the back of my not-so-covering nighty... if ya know what I mean......
                        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                          Yes, my dear alien, that is a place where we usually sit ta enjoy our ice cream. In da sofa. I soppose you do it floating in mid air like a typical alien
                          I would like you ta check what your son EXACTLY has in that inner safe of his. I would like ta make sure that... uh... my daughter is not paying him a VISIT, you see
                          Well yes, I do it usually floating in the air, but sometimes also sitting ON the sofa. I don't like to sit IN a sofa, cause I'm afraid I couldn't breathe there
                          Okay, let me do a scan upstairs.
                          Hmmmm, yes there is the ice cream and also a strange shape. But it's not a cat shape.
                          I think we'd better check the freezer, too

Comment

Well yes, I do it usually floating in the air, but sometimes also sitting ON the sofa. I don't like to sit IN a sofa, cause I'm afraid I couldn't breathe there
                            Are you trying to be logical with a Lilliputt? How often has that turned out ta be a good idea?

Originally posted by Mistery
                            Hmmmm, yes there is the ice cream and also a strange shape. But it's not a cat shape.

@OneBun

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• a strange shape now i'm scared!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

ROFL ....crying...
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X