• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey shining and party!!

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
    simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• @Shining....I'm okay, too. Just multi-tasking. I had a cleaning night last night. Glad you can relax now. Did you get everything done that you needed to?

Comment

• *sneaks into da chit-chat*
        Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• Suzy!

I'm gonna go for a little while now, see you all later

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
          simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• HIYA Jenni!! ...uhh...BYE Jenni!!

...sooo....who to annoy?

Comment

• Hi ya Jenni see ya later

Escape: Mulit-tasking as usual lol I'm pretty sure that I did I really should have cleaned the downstairs toilet but eww lol 1 is bad enough

Hi ya Suzy! how are ya?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Hi Suzy!! You don't want to annoy me....cuz I'm your FFFF. How are you?

@Jenni...Bye dear.

@Shining...LOL! Don't you have a brother, boyfriend, or relative who can do that bathroom. LOL How's the weather there?

Comment

• HIYA Shining! I'm great!! Picking a new avatar

@Escape
                  the fact that you're my FFFF makes the chances of me annoying you bigger
                  I'm great!! Picking a new avatar!

EDIT:
                  I HAVE FINALLY PICKED THE PERFECT AVATAR!!!!!! My life has a meaning now

Comment

• I wish I did! no one ever wants to do it either its alright 90 today not sure about the humidity but i'm sure it's high as usual How is it out there?

Suzy: glad your having a great day! hope you find one you really like!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• @Suzy.... OH NO! *tries to look so innocent that then Suzy won't want to annoy. *

Love the avatar.

@Shining...Darn! LOL. It's about 78 here and sunny. We rarely get very high humidity in the summer. Normally only around 20 - 30 %.

Comment

• @Shining
                        I already did! And how are you doing?

@Escape
                        *gets too distracted by a shining object to annoy you*

Best thing about this avatar is that it says the turth!....I should't have said that -_-'

Comment

• hey guys im great

Comment

• O_O

*clears eyes*
                            ZOMG PARTY I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES *dies from the shock* X.X

Comment

• *Pokes head into the chat room to see who's there*

Hello! just stopping for a quick hello

Comment

• wow ummmm yeah havent seen u in a while either how r ya

hey heart

Comment

Working...
                                X