• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See ya heart.

How are you lilli?

Comment

• *Looks around* Anyone still here?
      Edit: Guess not Well i'm done for today after creating 42 frames for my new game and i'm not even half way done so I will be going offline for today Bye to anyone who is around

Comment

• I is here
        Not gonna be for long though-- gonna go get Breaking Dawn soon...
        sigpic
        Proud Nerd
        1337 fencer
        The official Parrot of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Ah well Hi and bye Read the edit on my upper post

Comment

• Aww....I missed the Heart. Okay, well, have a good evening dear.

Hi and bye to Elite Fencer.

Comment

• *Taps Escape's shoulder* I came back to finish what I started

Comment

• hey everyone im back
                sigpic

Comment

• *jumps, startled* HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!! You always get me when you tap me on the shoulder from your dark shadows!! How are you? And how's the project??

@Funja....FUUUUUNJA! How's it goin'?

Comment

• yea i finnaly got paint.net to start instaling, instaling now
                    sigpic

Comment

• Escape - Well I am a vampire after all! I'm good just very tired and angry at this game because there's a black bar on the side that I can't get rid of when I upload the files I guess i'll just have to deal with it... Just finished all the frames and am now hotspotting everything mean while watching the fog on T.V How are you?

Also I might be slower because of the above reasons

Comment

• @Funja....Ooh! Great! I hope you like paint.net then. I know Lilli really enjoys that program.

@Heart....Yeah, and how's that dark alley of yours?

OMB! So much work your going through! Are those still test rooms, or are you actually working on your game now? And I totally understand why it might take you longer to respond to posts. LOL

I saw THE FOG not that long ago. Not a bad movie, but not my fave, either. I'm okay. Tired. Again. I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.

Comment

• Escape - Nice and cozy

Yeah I still have to test it which will take alot of work because if I find problems I have to go back and fix them

This is my first game/last test room turned out to be a point and click rather then a room escape

Right now it's very scary, It's going to make me more afraid of the fog then I already am!

Comment

• yeah i am messing around with it right now lol i have a picture of me gettting twisted around
                            sigpic

Comment

• @Heart....Hehe....Does it have a sofa!?!

Well, I hope I can see it when you're done. If you're willing to show me, that is. Cuz I would really love to see it. Did you create most of the rooms?

LOL....yeah, those things in the fog were pretty nasty/scary! Don't worry...you can just smile at them, and they will see your vampire teeth and run away!

@Funja...LOL. Does it look funny?

Comment

• Escape - Yes but not as comfy as the one in the chat room

Well they are not really rooms hehe.. the title is: "A Gamershood Incident" And lets just say someone with a pink wig gets trapped in the forums I will show you when I am done

That is if I have the courage to smile! Most of the time I'M the one running away!

Comment

Working...
                                X