Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh cool! Are you planning on using it in a game, too?

Comment

• i think im gooing to use it in the game im making now called what else Funja's House it took me an hour to make a dresser drawer open three pictures and one of the begging
      sigpic

Comment

• Wow! Sounds like yours will be quite detailed! That's great that you're making a game. Funja's house.... I picture Ninja stuff all over!

Comment

• nope so far just a dresser and it is not derailed at all it just take that long to mkae something move and i am still trying to find a icon for sissors and my sissors are messed up you would have to open them to cut something oh and i had to convert the picture types
          sigpic

Comment

• Oh wow! See, I've not tried making a game yet. I've thought about it, though. But haven't. So I know very little about the small details of creating a game. I hope you can find the things you need.

Comment

• yeah i might get some help from lilliput monday cause i think ill need it
              sigpic

Comment

• Hehe. She's the new technical support, huh? Another option is posting in this thread:
                http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9729

It's a whole thread where you can read previous answers and questions, and post, for help. Just in case she's not able to reply, or isn't around. There are quite a few members who use Adventure Maker.

Comment

• oh i didnt know about that thread ill probably finish this game uhh i dont know maybe thanxsgiving no probaby next friday

that helped alot i found the icons
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hehe. Well, whenever you finish it, I'm hoping I can play it. I don't understand what's going on with AM that won't let me play Heart's Games. *sigh*

Comment

• maybe i dont know what model is your labtop
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's a Gateway. And I use Windows Vista. Maybe I don't have the version of Vista that works with it? I know there are several versions.

Comment

• huh i got my comp at christmas so i guess i got a pretty new one
                          did you search it http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2...f6256e037b4538
                          here is a am forum
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nope. Not yet. I have been doing other things. THANK YOU for the link! But I most definitely am going to read and see if others are having those problems. I know Lilli is, and so am I. Doesn't seem anyone else is at the moment, though.

Comment

• maybe it is inherited she is your mom
                              sigpic

Comment

• LOL. Yes, yes...maybe that's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X