X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilli: lol That wouldn't be good!

but I gotta go now so see you guys later

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Bye, my dear da Shining

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• hello
        sigpic

Comment

• anyone here ?

wow page 2153 ..
          too quiet.
          Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-26-2008, 08:00:58. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the EDIT button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

GH's own Princess of Non-sense.

so polished, you're gleaming with light, too tempting, resisting with all of our might, blinded sould, our misguided flight, silence the demon's lethal appitite.

Comment

• hello i got a few minutes
            2~28~10 <3

Comment

• heyy : )

so polished, you're gleaming with light, too tempting, resisting with all of our might, blinded sould, our misguided flight, silence the demon's lethal appitite.

Comment

• so find any good games lately?
                2~28~10 <3

Comment

• was checking out some on 2key games but they sucked so i got bored & went on here..
                  & here we are 5 mins later

u ?
                  Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-26-2008, 08:02:07. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the EDIT button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Comment

• Hahaha lol.I haven't played any games today just talking to lilliputt.She is totally nice
                    2~28~10 <3

Comment

• hmm sounds awesome..
                      well.. I for one havnt been on since like 1:00 ..& was jogging earlier and ran into a pole cuz i got distracted wen these guys screamed out to me from their car.. it hurt lol

Comment

• Hmmm... Well i shall call them jerks!!!!!!! LOL I would imagine that would hurt. KK i have to sign out for just a sec but I'll be back in like 10 .Ps. I will be on my psp so it will take a lil longer to reply!!!!!!
                        2~28~10 <3

Comment

• hah i had oe of those but i ran it over with a car lol.

ttyl.
                          Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-26-2008, 08:02:29. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the EDIT button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Comment

• Hello?

Comment

• All alone along the the Watch-Cat...lol

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• helloz just saying hi <3
                                .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

Working...
                                X