Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well it really hasnt been really hot cause the humidity has been really low it was hot but a dry heat. im glad it is raining hope you get some rain there
    sigpic

Comment

• Gamershooder: sure if you want to

Funja: Oh I really hope we get some soon we really need it, oh good! just checked the weather and we might get some thursday lol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• i need a drink brb
        back oh yeah tennessee is supposed to get rain from the tropical storm thing going over florida
        sigpic

Comment

• me too

Comment

• Funja: really? I haven't been watching the news about it, how bad is the storm now?

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
            June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• i dont know it said that about a week ago so i dont know right now
              sigpic

Comment

• oh well i hope it doesn't get bad! maybe it will let up

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• i am playing oandemic so i might reply soow
                  sigpic

Comment

• I am too, My world is infected but stupid Madagascar and India lol

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• i can never get madagas car they need an airport
                      sigpic

Comment

• guess what funja.............

Comment

• lol I know it! it would be so much better!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Shining - If you look on the guide it says to restart tell you start in madagascar

Comment

• Hi ya Heart! and thanks for that clue going to try it out now! and how are ya?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Shining - Good and yourself? (Just made brownies )

Comment

Working...
                                X