This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    @Kzin....KZIIIN! Hello there! *sigh* hehe. How are you? And yeah, we're talking about you.

@Mom....Hehe. Well, that's so odd that you're not finding that link? Hmm.... And I was just imagining the drivers in Australia, for example, driving on the right side of the road, and telling the officers it is correct. They learned it on a game! Hehe.
    Yes, it is. Dunno how this one got published
    Nah... not gonnna happen if they paly this game But... the thought is SO tempting
    Originally posted by Kzin View Post
    The Nose is going fast and the rest of the body is sort of draged along. but what can one live for...sob...wink
    One can live for carrots, yes *Hands Kzin a carrot *

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @Kzin....Oh really? Mind explaining that to this cat?

@Mom....Yeah, I know. But it would be so fun to cause such troubles. Me a bad kitten. And you know, that game has already been added to the main site.

Comment

• @Lilliputt

I'll tell You a secret. When my Father-In-Law is annoyed he tells me:"Jail them, and them carrots..that's what we should do"(He is 88 years of age).
        So I like my Carrota boiled..smile

@Escape Girl
        This is due to my misspent Youth(ages ago( rem. Fred? he was my clasmate) double grin) and afterwards I worked as a Bouncer in an Irish Pub...I should be in Law&Order rofl

@Lilliputt
        If all my life is Carrots, what shall I do with all the jealous rabbits?

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

• @Kzin.... Yes!!! Maybe you SHOULD be in Law & Order. But I think you have to be sure to include Kitty if you do. She'll figure out that crime in two noses.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
            @Mom....Yeah, I know. But it would be so fun to cause such troubles. Me a bad kitten. And you know, that game has already been added to the main site.
            Yeah...imagine a game being the excuse to drive recklessly
            I can't see why anyone would have a problem with the game added to the main site. It's great advertising for the club, I'd say Pity, we can't finish az all

@Kzin
            Does he really? Then I will fix them boiled for you

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Long or short? Long would mean a Double Feature..lol

@LIlliputt
              Could You add some rice and coliflower and brussels sprouts?

Comment

• @Mom....I know. So silly

Well, that's good. But it's a shame if people start playing and can't finish it. Oh well, as long as it's fun.

@Kzin.....Go for the Double Feature.

Comment

• *Adds cauliflower and brussels sprouts* Of course, da Kzin

@Escape
                  Bah... gamers are used ta all kinds a games... methinks they might view this as a kind of demo thingy

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• The Main Actor for Double Feature is still out at large for Dr. Mouse...She hates Walt Disney....kicher

@Lilliput
                    Is it Jasmin Rice? or at least BasmatI? I'm sort of finicky in the rice area..

Comment

• @Mom....I know. That's true.

@Kzin...Hehe.....Well, what about Feivel (however it's spelled) from An American Tail?

Comment

• The Tail is most of the times sticking out of Jane Doe Cat's mouth... grin

Comment

• Oh No!! Kziiiiin! You just made me LOL for real!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kzin View Post
                            The Main Actor for Double Feature is still out at large for Dr. Mouse...She hates Walt Disney....kicher

@Lilliput
                            Is it Jasmin Rice? or at least BasmatI? I'm sort of finicky in the rice area..
                            Oh... dad would get upsad if I served those... butaaaa I likes Jasmin rice so that whaz I'd serve
                            Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
                            @Mom....I know. That's true.
                            I knows cuz you is my smart and beautiful daughter

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• *keeps huggin' da mama*

Me has no idea what those rices/foods are.

Comment

• ... you don't.... you don't KNOW?! *faints *

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X