Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia!!!!! Yassou! and Kalimera! (Hello and good morning! )

Thank you! I just changed it yesterday. I was searching the net for new kitty pics.

I'm okay, how are you?

Comment

• Omg! I didn't expect Greek!!lol!

I'm fine too dear!!
      I've finished my exams (yay!!!) and i have plenty of time now
      Also, i made a facebook on the net (after my friends request!) and i'm trying to find out how this works!! lol!!
      How's your job? and your school?
      Online family
      Brothers : Party 4 ever and Yorick
      Sister : Mcakkay
      Sister-in-law : Nefertiti
      Nieces & Nephews : Suzy, Virgo, Zillah and Themolestarted

Member of GFARDTO

The leopard of Looney Bin

I'm back!!!! Yaay!!! I missed you all!!!!

Comment

• Hehe...I was trying to greet you in Greek. LOL Did I do okay? (Other than English, and a little spanish I don't speak foreign languages. )

You did!??! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That's GREAT!! How long do you have before you have to return to classes?

Facebook? Hmm....I'm hearing a lot about that. I don't have a spot there yet either. I have a few friends on myspace that are hassling me. At least now you have time to figure it out!

My job is awful, and the monkey is evil. But school's going well. I'm trying to take it easy this semester. And I'm glad I am.

Comment

• You did it perfect!!!
          I only speak english..but i think i'm going to learn spanish or italian (sometime in the far future!! lol!!)
          I hope i have passed that lesson... i didn't have the mood to study it..after 7 years of studying it was hard! it's my last lesson! from now on, i don't have any other lessons!!!
          i now have to write my thesis (and it's hard! lol!) and i hope i'll present it till June

so far facebooks looks nice! and i think it's more simple than myspace! (i tried myspace but it confused me...)
          aww...i think that every job has advantages and disadvantages...and in most jobs, the boss is mean...but what can we do...
          but i'm happy that your school is going good!!
          take it easy so you can have time to do things you want!
          Online family

Member of GFARDTO

Comment

• Wow!! You'll be multiligual! That will be great! I've always wanted to learn French, too. But I know no one who is french, so I don't know how I'd practice outside of classes.

Oh wow! I was thinking you had classes up until your thesis! I am sure that will be so hard!! GOOD LUCK! (Not that you need luck! )

Yeah, I have seen the coding and things for myspace and it looks quite time consuming and complicated. So don't feel bad...it's not just you.

Yeah. Meanie bosses.

Well, taking easy classes is good for me. The one thing I hate is writing a 2 page response paper to the reading each week. *whispers* Cuz I don't always do the reading in time.

Yes, taking it easy to relax a little, and focus on getting my energy back.

Comment

• I really like learning languages!
              but i don't know anyone who speaks italian or spanish...so i won't practise! lol! but i'm going to do it!

they give us a cemester without lessons so we can write it! i;ve already started it and my teacher is reading it and she'll give it back to me with her corrections...

now that i have some time, i might look it up again!

Lol! that reminds of me! I am very organised person but when it comes to reading...i forget everything!lol!

i have to leave now dear... (i'll go out for a coffee..)
              as always, it was nice chatting with you
              have a really good night and sweet dreams!
              Online family

Member of GFARDTO

Comment

• Well, that's the one good thing about GH...maybe once you start learning a new language, you could practice here with people from all over the world.

That's great that the teacher will give it back with corrections!! That will help be your guide in writing it. I am sure you'll do well. I have no doubt about it!

I love reading, but on my time, my books. Not normally textbooks. Boring!

Enjoy your coffee!!! I have to go now anyway, cuz I need to put my laundry away and go to sleep. Have a wonderful day and it was nice chatting with you, too!!

*curls up on da sofa and goes to sleep*

Comment

• Anybunny here?
                  Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
                  Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

• Another slow day in the chat, huh? *looks around* But I'm running out of things to clean! *sweeps under the sofa* Hmm....

Comment

• *wakes up from escape finding me under sofa*

why u wake my up

hi escape
                      Online family:
                      Online bro: Point click man
                      Online dad:RC-10M
                      Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• Hi

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                        simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• @Invincible kitty....Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!! What are you doing under there with all those dust bunnies!?! How are you!?

@Jenni...JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNI!!! How are you? Did ya notice I've been cleaning chit chat to make people come back. It was a bit dusty and cobweb-ish.

Comment

• Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeelena Yeah it looks so clean! I haven't been around much these days But i'm fine How about you ? (But I can't stay long..stupid homework )

Hey Invincible

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                            simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• Hehe..Thanks! *feels proud of clean chit chat* I'm okay, too, thanks. *flies to Scotland and zips through all Jenni's homework, enjoys the rain a moment (), and flies back home* Okay! Now you have time to chat! I know it's Tuesday, but how was your weekend?

Comment

• @escape Dust bunnes?? Aaaaaaaaah

Me fine and u?

@Jenni Hi jenni
                                Online family:
                                Online bro: Point click man
                                Online dad:RC-10M
                                Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

Working...
                                X