X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi escape! how are ya today? monkey boss being a stupid monkey today

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Ow you need a huge

Mine was ok I guess. I had no work today, as they reduced our times, but I have tones of courseworkes to do On Friday I had a small asrgument with my idiotic assistant manager (2 days in a row) and that mad my weekend horrible, as I swearing infront of my bf (which I don't like to do)
      As you can see it was a quit annoying weekend. and now I make noise with my feet, so the stupid student living under my flat to reduce her music (and it seemes to work LOL )

ESCAPE

*rushes over and cuddle her under ear and belly*

how is the kitty today?
      sigpic
      The cute chicken of LooneyBin
      With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
      Kids
      Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
      Daughter: Emo234
      Proud member of GFARDTO
      Carrot Explosion Expert
      I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• guess who
        Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• Hello suzy
          sigpic
          Kids
          Proud member of GFARDTO
          Carrot Explosion Expert
          I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• HIYA! Elni! how are you?

Comment

• @Shining...I'm okay, and I won't ask how you are, cuz I just read. Poor you. Me sorry. *goes and brings da Shining some extra strong GLAD garbage bags with a reinforced bottom* That won't happen again. And I'm sorry that your day overall is bad. I'll be sure to send our spring weather your way this week. (Which I will, too. )

@Elni...Hi dear chicken!! *purrs and then gives da chicken some chicken feed.* How are ya? I'm sorry to hear you had a bad weekend. Extra caring for you Maybe that means now you can have a good week! Even though you have coursework to do.

@Suzy.....Hello cat pirate Suzy!! How are you?

Comment

• @suzy
                I fine hunny
                As I was telling to shini I had some fights with my stupid know-it all assistant manager, but now I have to worry about my courseworks.
                And you dear?

Edit
                @Escape

Da kitty was faster than de chicken on posting I fine thank you dear kitty. I don't know what I'm doing online I need to study but I never have enough been in here
                I'm addicted to GH now. How was you week?
                sigpic
                Kids
                Proud member of GFARDTO
                Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

• Well...HELLO!

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                  simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• DA JENNI IS HERE

Hello there. I haven't seen you in LLLOOONNNNGGGGG time
                    I hope you doing perfect
                    sigpic
                    Kids
                    Proud member of GFARDTO
                    Carrot Explosion Expert

Comment

• HIYA! Escape I am great! and I got a brand-new-super-cool-sneaky-plan for getting more views on my videos! And you?

@Elni
                      BAD ASSISTANT MANAGER! *gets out my wooden sword* And I'm great! and I got a brand-new-super-cool-sneaky-plan for getting more views on my videos!

EDIT:
                      HIYA! Jenni

Comment

• Elniiiiiiiiii Yup i'm fine! And you ?

Hey Suzy!

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                        simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• @Jenni
                          How are ya doing?

Comment

• @Elni....Hehe...I move with cat-like speed. I'm okay, thank you. My week? My week was fine. I was on spring break last week, but now I must return to classes this week. I have to admit...*whispers* I did NO homework.

And being addicted to GH isn't a bad thing.

@Jenni....JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNI!! OMB!! YAY!! How are you?

@Suzy....I'm okay, thanks. Tell me your super duper sneaky snakey plan!

Comment

• @Escape
                              I can't there might be some movie makers around *looks around to see if Invincible is here* phew!

Comment

• (got busy with a phone call )

Elni: oh thanks for the hug no work sounds good course work oh that sucks!! stupid manager!! oh lol at least you can gets some peace and quiet

Hi Suzy how are ya today?

Escape: lol I think I just put to much in, I think these bags will do the trick! I hope tomorrow will be nice out trying to go shopping and I don;t want to be out in the rain

Hello Jenni how ya been?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X