• Show
Clear All

• @Gh1: Okay. Goodnight.
    sigpic
    "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Btw, Gh1....also try using the

Any other hints if you decide to play again, post in the thread, and I'll help ya there.

Comment

• Hmm...
        sigpic
        "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• Sorry - I had a phone call. Have any big plans this weekend?

Comment

• I have plans to go over to a friend's house. We gotta work on our project.

Do you have plans?
            sigpic
            "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• I did my presentation on Wednesday. Glad that's over with. But I think we did well.

Nope. No plans at the moment. I do have to write 12 pages for school though. So I'll likely work on that. Fun times.

Comment

• Hehe. I have empathy for you. I have to do, eh, 3 projects. None of them are as long, but it's cumulative.

Glad you probably did well.
                sigpic
                "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• 3 GROUP projects? I'd rather work alone when it comes to schoolwork. We all have such different schedules, it's so hard to meet outside of class.

Well, the 12 pages aren't due until Wednesday, but I'll have work and won't want to do it all during the week.

I'm hoping you and your friend will have time to do fun stuff, too. When is school out for ya?

Comment

• Somewhere around June 1st. When do they let it out for you guys? I know that in FSU (blegh! ) they are already out.
                    sigpic
                    "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• Okay, I'm jealous of FSU now!! Hehe. And well, not too much longer for you.

I only have two weeks left of school. I'm looking forward to Memorial Day Weekend. 3 days off from work and school!

Comment

• Oh yeah. It must not be fun doing work AND school at the same time.

Don't be jealous of the Noles! No offense but music is kinda the best thing their school has to offer!
                        sigpic
                        "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• Yeah, it's tiring. Hopefully not too much longer of it. I know people who take more units than me, and work, too. I don't know how they do it.

That bad, huh? I take it that it's no Stanford or Harvard, huh?

Comment

• Hehe. Well, being raised a Gator fan and all, you get certain privileges to insult teams like UGA, UM, OSU (LOL ), and FSU.

It's actually one of the best schools in the world. It's behind UF and lots of other schools, but on a worldwide basis it's high in the charts.
                            sigpic
                            "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

• Ah-ha!! So it's just the competitive sport side of you that says it's awful. Well, at least you say they have good music, too.

Comment

• Yeah, sports is where I get a bit too involved.

Yeah! Their music IS good! It's top notch, actually.
                                sigpic
                                "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Comment

Working...
                                X