Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart: I did but no reply yet Have a good night!!

Escape: aww your not horrible haha! I think I will shine really bright in his window to keep him up all night! then I might send a few left over asteroids into his car, then he can't go to work

it was not the greatest a very stressful day and have another headache, not sure if it's stress or because I'm wearing my old glasses Did the doctor find something to help with the headache you had, I hope!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Oh, just saw your edit!

Ooh! I like the idea of shining too brightly in his window. And that shouldn't be too hard for you. You're already a bright shining star. And asteroids on his Acura SUV? I wouldn't mind that. As long as he doesn't think that means I have to be his driver. No monkeys in the BatCatmobile with pizazz.

I'm sorry your head still hurts. Can you go and get your eyes checked again, or get new lenses? (I've kept the same frames more than once, and only paid for the lenses to save money.) Did the cold washcloth help at all?

Nope. No good news at the doc for me....not much news at all, actually. I went for a few things. Had more bloodwork done.

Comment

• Hey, how's it going!
        sigpic

Comment

• Hi Strongbull. How are you?

Comment

• Pretty good! Yourself?

just been playing paper mario thousand year door
            sigpic

Comment

• Okay.

What's that game like? Is it a computer game?

Comment

• It's for game cube. Have you played the first
                paper mario?
                sigpic

Comment

• haha that wouldn't be good to have him in the batcatmobile It's fine when I have my new glasses on Thats what I did before these I kept the lenses but I got new frames. The washcloth did help! aww sorry they couldn't help

well I gotta go for a while I'll be back later see ya

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Bye ss!
                    sigpic

Comment

• @Strongbull....Nope. I only have two games for my Gamecube. And they're both Zelda games.

@Shining....Oh, okay. Well, I hope your headache gets better. And if I don't see you again tonight, I hope you have a good night's rest.

Comment

• Well you know mario! its sortta a mario rpg!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Oh! Okay. Cool. That might be pretty fun.

Comment

• if you wanna check it out, go here NONE ARE MINE AND SPOILER WARNING FOR BATTLE

Battle
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI6uHBawY_M

trailer
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0VrX8anK0

Main site (flash)
                            http://www.papermario.com/launch/index.html
                            sigpic

Comment

• Oh, hey! Thanks. I'm in the middle of working on a story, but I'll check it out soon. Thanks.

Comment

• O.k.!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X