• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi someguy/escapegirl/shiningstar!!!

How are you guys/girls doing?
    READ
    >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
    It'll SHOCK you!
    Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

• Hey JE. I'm fine today.
      @escape-I just never really got into it.

Comment

• Someguy: who knows we just have to wait and see

Escape: they're alright Ive seen the haunting one before but the I know who killed me one is kinda weird it's a Mystery and suspense but it's a little scary!

Hi ya Justeasy How are ya?

(I think i'm going to turn my light on now lol) bad idea to watch these by myself in the dark lol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• @shining-I guess

while I was waiting for the game to download, I was playing twisted metal. lol.

Comment

• I'm good, I got my locker today, so my back not broken anymore,

Don't worry, I love scary movies, so I'll watch them with you,
            READ
            >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
            It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

• Someguy: I remember that game! I have it on my PS2

Justeazy: oh thats good! glad your back wont be broken anymore

oh good someone to watch them with me

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• @Justeazy...Hey! Good to see you again. How are ya?

@Shining...LOL! You need a BatCat in the room. Or Batman. Hehe. I don't think I've seen any of those.

@Someguy....And that's cool.

Comment

• Hey escapegirl, good to be back, with school coming back and other stuff to do, I don't got much time (gotta leave in like 10 minutes, )

@Someguy: Love that game, which one?
                  I like TM3 or Black best.
                  READ
                  >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                  It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

• It was twisted metal head on, the extra twisted edition.
                    Featuring levels from a game that was never realeased due to the six key creators dying in a plane crash.

The game is awsome.

Comment

• @Justeazy....Congrats on the locker. I hope it's a top one. The bottom ones stink. LOL. Yeah, school cuts back on everyone's time. Means people can't be night owls anymore.

Comment

• Really? Never got to play that one, when did it get released?
                        (Probably after my PS got stolen, )

@Escape: Yep, It's one of the top ones! Got mine early because I'm in AP, so could get a good one. Also got a rare (for my school) big one!
                        PS, Escapegirl, good quotes on "Sloganator!"
                        READ
                        >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                        It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

• 08 is when it got released.
                          It's awsome.

Comment

• Escape: lol I had my little cat in here but he decided he wanted to go downstairs lol Yes I need a Batman!

Someguy: oh haven't played that one

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• @Justeazy...Right on!! One of the bigger ones, and the top lockers. Nice! No books getting dropped on your head.

And thanks. Glad you liked them. That's a great forum game. I really like it.

@Shining....She's a scaredy cat!! I'll send my husbat over right away.

Comment

• We have big lockers at our school. Tall big, but not too wide.
                                But better than going below someone to get to your locker.

Comment

Working...
                                X