Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! I wish my school had done things like that!! That's awesome!! I hope you win! *crosses paws* I mean, those are some pretty expensive prizes!

Comment

• awwww thanxs Escape
      sigpic

Comment

• You're welcome!

The big project I have coming up is a big 12 page paper and presentation (not due 'til December) about modifying behavior in myself, or someone I know. I'll know more about it as we go through my semester. And no prizes. () (I study psychology. )

Comment

• wow uni sounds scary
          sigpic

Comment

• Hehe. Elni and Dia have had MUCH bigger projects for their grad work. I think Dia's paper was 120 pages. *faints*

Comment

*spills bottle of water on computer* (i actually just did that )
              sigpic

Comment

• Oh my!! From the shock?!

*runs to get a towel to help clean it up* I hope you didn't fry anything on your PC! At work quite awhile back, I spilled an entire glass of water on my keyboard. It completely trashed it. My boss had to get me a new keyboard. And then he went on and on that I shouldn't keep water on my desk - ever. Pfft! I still do. And so does he!

Comment

• sorry, my computer keeps on stuffing up

haha well who's he to be complaining then
                  sigpic

Comment

• Oh! That's okay. I thought you must've gotten busy so I was returning some PMs.

Yeah! That's why I'm letting a tomato bomb get niiiiiice and ripe. Then BOOM! Right in his office. (Well, I wish, anyway. )

Comment

• haha that would b sooooo cool if you could actually do it. nd u'd definitely want to set up a camera in his office
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ooh!! I like how you think! I could put it on YouTube! Title it, "MonkeyBoss Payback"

Well, dear. It's 12:23 a.m. here. Time for bed. Have a good *thinks* (6:25 pm - Friday?) evening. Night!

Comment

• (not quite... it's 7:25)

well goodnight my kitty friend
                          sigpic

Comment

• Oh!! Oops!! I counted wrong! *whispers* And I used my fingers!

Night again!

Comment

• Hello

Comment

• anyone on?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X