( )_( )
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
      Online family: Sister: Super_T.
      Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

• hi...
        If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• Anybunny around?
          sigpic

Comment

• Hi Crimson PUUUUUUUUUUUUP!! How are ya?

Comment

• I'm well! How are you?
              sigpic

Comment

• Sleepy. But fine. No classes next week cuz I'll be on Spring Break. Have you watched Mr. Holland's Opus yet?

Comment

• Ahem... no.
                  I keep meaning to, but... I always get busy with something else.

I really don't want to go back to work next week. But I still have 4 days. And I'm going to a bachelorette party on Saturday.
                  sigpic

Comment

• LOL, Crimson! You're gonna be 90 and thinking, "I shoulda watched that movie.."

Bachelorette party?! FUN! I love going to those. Okay, so I've only been to 1, but it was fun!

Comment

• This is a bit different... we're going to a pottery painting store and painting dessert plates for her.

Do you have to work over spring break?
                      sigpic

Comment

• (The one I went to wasn't wild, either. )

That sounds like fun, though. And I think it would make great gifts for her. We have one of those pottery painting places here in town, too.

Yeah, I will work all week. I wish I could take the week off though... Would be so nice... *daydreams *

Comment

• Well, no school work will help a lot.

I know you said that you were visiting a friend, but do you have any other plans for the week?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nope. I'm so tired that I will hopefully just do nothing but rest again. That seems to be all I do in my spare time. I'm old. If I do anything, it will be spontaneous where a friend calls and invites me somewhere, or vice versa. And I'll see my other friend probably on April 4th or 5th and stay the weekend up there. Should be nice. (Spring break will be over by then, darn it.)

Comment

• Ah. Yes, resting is very nice. It sounds... very, very nice right now.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hehe, yes!! It definitely does. I'm going to bed EARLY (for me) tonight.

Do you celebrate Easter? If so, what are your plans?

Oh, and yet on another subject, yes Walden Two is sort of a Eutopian type book.

Comment

Working...
                                X