• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi
    So glad to be back.

Low standards mean little work.

Comment

• Mmmmm Ice cream cake... sounds good now what with it being 76 degrees right now!

Comment

• Ahem... ... *Wonders if there is a blanket aound*

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hello everyone. Thought I could spare a few lines with someone around here, since I've been a visitor since long, but not until recently have I decided to join the community.
          Escape games teach you:
          there's ALWAYS something in the trashcan.
          *Escaped from 41 rooms so far!
          "Need a different Point of View? Ask away!"

Comment

• hello im not here long but i love being motor mouth
            .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

• Hey

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
              simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• k i got bad and good news bad news im sick....again.... good news the doctor tested for strep throat and it came back negative so i can go back to school tommorow
                If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

• Hi Pac Man! I'm glad to hear you don't have strep throat. I used to get that A LOT. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Comment

• hey mrs. kitty mod
                    If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

Comment

• So how are ya feelin' now?

Comment

• i feel a WHOLE lot better than i did yesterday my throat was hurting sooo bad it felt kinda like when your feet tingle form a high jump. urgh i was miserable BUT!!!! im better today just not totally (ive never talked dis much)

Comment

• That's great!!! I'm glad to hear you're so much better!! You sound like you felt miserable yesterday.

Hehe...that's okay. You have a long way to becoming a "blabbermouth."

Comment

• hehe well in the real life im like the BIGGEST BLABBERMOUTH in the family!!!!

Comment

• LOL! Really? That's funny.

Comment

• and im the class clown by the way.but i dont go to far with my jokes so i dont get into too much trouble

Comment

Working...
                                X