• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi and bye Suzy!

Comment

• dang i'm sleepy in monday afternoon

Comment

• Hi all.

@Gh1....You can lie on one of my many sofas here in the chat if you like.

@Tac...I know that feeling. I'll be feeling it tomorrow.

Comment

• hey esc! is it night time for you already? welcome to monday if you already am!

Comment

• @Tac....LOL...nope. Not yet. It's 10:42 pm here. But I will be at work in just less than 12 hours from now. Work 9 - 5, class until 10 pm. Woohoo. How's your Monday?

Comment

• wow that's tiring. and crazy. but you don't get to do that everyday right? work's been dull so far. nothing exciting. i could sleep on the couch behind me if i could. LOL

Comment

• Nah, I normally have night classes 2 - 3 nights a week each semester. This semester, though, I took one day class. So I only do this on Mondays. I work 9 - 5 the rest of the week, except Wednesday. I get off at 1 pm and have class until 6 pm. Long days.

Do you enjoy your job most days? *thinks I want a couch at my job *

Comment

• hahaha. well when i'm not feeling sleepy yeah i do! long days alright.. and especially even more so when other people are eating fragrant food in the air conditioned office. you know that your day is not going to end so soon.

it's a temporary job anyways. so i just get by.

Comment

• And have you had lunch yet? Or are you still waiting around for that. Then those aromas can be especially enticing.

And that's good. Temp jobs keep you from getting too bored.

Comment

• well i've had lunch already but i'm a glutton. so despite my small skinny wiry frame. i still have a huge appetite. and that aroma is not doing me any favours.

so how was your sunday spent?

Comment

• LOL!! Go raid the office of whoever is eating. We used to complain when people would make popcorn - cuz that did the same thing.

My Sunday was spent fighting off the continuing headache, watching a movie, and doing laundry. Yes, I know...my Sundays are just too wild. I need to slow down. And how was yours?

Comment

• hahaha. i'll raid the oreo wafers and the tobelrone later! unfortunately i don't get to put them off because those ain't got aroma.

haha. mine was wild for 1 - 2 hours. at night playing soccer and having a good time. hehe. and dang a workout it good. wish i didn't need to slow down though. need more of those.

Comment

• Oreos? NICE..... I've never had a Toblerone, though. I saw them in the movie, "Eurotrip." Always meant to taste one after that movie.

Soccer, huh? Fun. I don't play that well. I tend to run whichever way the ball isn't going. I'm kinda afraid of it. LOL But it sounds like you had a nice time. And yeah, workouts rock.

Comment

• lol. well they taste alright. i don't know. i might be subject to the raised eyebrow when i say i love snickers..!

and yes! soccer! well the objective is not always to run towards the ball too so you might have got it right there with running away from the ball as well! workout rocked last night. i had no sole blisters for once!

Comment

• Snickers are my favorite candy bars. But if I eat many of those, I'll have to workout a loooooooooooooong time.

Touche! Well, I also am running in the opposite direction than where it will land, too. I played on a team for two years when I was a kid. Made only one goal. LOL. I wasn't too good. I'll stick with basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X