Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sure don't worry it normal i do it every week even though they lok the dor and hide key I alwaays find a way out then they lock those but i find more so ya thats how i do it. lol
    I am evil in a good way

I'm the only talking velociraptor of Looney Bin and I proud of it! !

Comment

• @Doo....I'd love to see a talking velociraptor driving down the road chasing after an ice cream truck! Such a funny mental image!!

Comment

• yup it is! and i always yell ice cream ice icecream icecream really fast

P.S. Your rolfing in one of thos smileies!
        I am evil in a good way

Comment

• Good night all ... me off to da bunk
          Me soooo tired....

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• ROFL!! You're killin' me, Doo! Now I can't get that image outta my head. And yeah, that smilie is :rofl- smilie: without the space between the - and the s.

@Mom...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! You appeared in da chat!! *faints, then wakes up and gives da mom a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, ENORMOUS, WARM * Sweet dreams dear. I hope we can chat soon.

Comment

• @Escape

My family still can't believe I'm going back No my boyfriend will stay here. It is going to be very hard for me not seeing him everyday. I try to spend as much time as I can with him. We'll c how thing will go, and when he desides to come back to Greece as well (and still be togehter) he knows he is always welcome

I do missing a 3rd cousing of mine, tall chicken brown feathers. Did you see him??

@ Lilli
              Have a good rest dear Lill . Come back to the chet when you fell less tires
              sigpic
              The cute chicken of LooneyBin
              With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
              Kids
              Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
              Daughter: Emo234
              Proud member of GFARDTO
              Carrot Explosion Expert
              I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• I also wave a flag out the windo saying icecreamon it and wear a waffle ice-cream cone hat on while doing it. (=
                I am evil in a good way

Comment

• @Elni...I think it's so great that you will get to go home. I know you miss it. And you and your boyfriend have been together a long time, I think you guys can survive!!

Seen him??? Um...*GULP* Err....no.....

So you have this summer to finish your disseration, right?

@Doo....ROFL! OMB!! Haha. The waffle cone hat! Now I want to create a pic of you (Velociraptor) with a waffle cone hat. Just don't sing ice cream songs, or you'll have the neighborhood chasing YOU down the street. LOL.

Comment

• Yes edn of August is the dead line, and beggining of September is the presentation. I know me and my bf been together for so long, but we tried once when I went back to Greece for 3 months and we broke up, and then we got back together. It is going to be a big test for us, and I hope for the best

*looks Escape with suspicion eyes*

Well I am off as well. I have to get up early tomorrow.
                    It was lovely to see you all again
                    I hope I'll be back soon Love ya all
                    sigpic
                    The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                    With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                    Kids
                    Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                    Daughter: Emo234
                    Proud member of GFARDTO
                    Carrot Explosion Expert
                    I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• Aww...well, I wish and hope the best for you too, then. I'll cross my paws.

Goodnight dear favorite chicken! Love ya, too! Sweet dreams.

Comment

• ha, i came here to ask if you love me,
                        and then i see you are saying love you to someone

Comment

• LOL.

What's up GH1?

Comment

• oh you love Elni but not me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :brokenheart:

the sky is up EG and the clouds will probably rain down tears because you don't love me

Comment

• Well, me has been chattin' with Elni for a very long time.

*looks up* I just see sun! *puts on sunglasses* *gives GH1 a big hug*

Comment

• well ok i guess!........... i'll have to leave for a long time for you to say three words to me

since i can't PM you here, would you check your e-mail in 5mins, please & i'll tell you wassup

Comment

Working...
                                X