Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, Skell! That's crazy! I had no idea!! I think I will have to print that out and tape it on their outside wall one day.

@Jones....HEEEEEEEEEY! How are you?

@Humrphy....What kind of game ya lookin' for?

Comment

• Heeeeeey! I'm, well, not so good cause of finals. As a result, I have to go to bed early.
      sigpic
      "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Aww...I don't like finals. The one thing that gets you through them...is knowing that once there over, that's IT for the summer. Keep your eyes on the goal.

Btw, I think you're needed in Hangman.

Comment

• Oopsy me! I'll stop in.
          sigpic
          "キン肉マンは永遠だ"

Soda Beverage of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Hehe...thanks.

Comment

• Speaking of summer.... Tomorrow's my last day with kids!
              sigpic

Comment

• It is!?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! That will be so nice for you!

Comment

• Yes. I have to go in Friday, but just to pack up and move out. I almost want to go to bed early just to get closer to the weekend.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I SOOOOOOOOOO know that feeling. I call that the children's Christmas mentality. I used to do that at Christmas Eve because it seemed like Christmas day came sooner.

Well, it still SEEEEEMS sooner.

Comment

• Well, I have "summer vacation" mentality, then.

When I was a kid, I would always want to go to sleep early on Christmas Eve, but I was too excited. I usually wound up getting up around 3:00 AM and would wake up my brother. We'd play cards until 6:00, because we were fobidden to wake up my parents before then.

But that way, it seeeeeeeeeemed like it took forever.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Love it! I bet all the teachers have that now.

Yeah, I had that problem too. I'd go to bed early, and wake up VERY early. Except I would actually try to wake mom up at 3:30, then 4, then 4:30, then 5....get really yelled at so I'd let her sleep in until 6 a.m before knocking on her door again with promises I would attempt to make the coffee. (Which she didn't want cuz I did that once and caught the kitchen on fire. )

I believe it!

Comment

• Playing cards kind of became a tradition with my brother and me... we'd wake up and try to concentrate on Skipbo or something while speculating about our presents.

Ahhh... memories....... I don't think I'll enjoy Christmas as much as I did then till I have kids myself.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, and it sounds like a lovely tradition! Kept your mind busy until 6 a.m. My brothers never wanted to do much with me. We were mortal enemies as kids.

Yeah, I agree. Good old days, huh?

Comment

• hmmmmmm loading takes a while here...........

hi everybunny
                              Online family:
                              Online bro: Point click man
                              Online dad:RC-10M
                              Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• INNNNNNNNNNNNNNVINCIIIIIIIIIIBLE KITTY! You just caught me preparing to log off and get some sleep.

But how are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X