Superpower world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superpower world!

OK, so this is a place, where first you must go into the mutation chamber and choose your powers. Googlie here, my assistant, will help you with the chamber. *goolie waves*

The city of Gorfolila is in terrible danger *not at the moment* and you, the loonie binners, have been chosen to get the powers to save the day.

*Really all you do is make up stories and save the day, and do things that in the normal world do not exist. You can be a looney with super powers, but remember that this power should never be used for real violence.
    What ever you decide to be, tell me and i will post it here. And if you change your mind, and you want to be something else, tell me and i will fix that too.
    Make a list of super powers you wish to use also, unless you dont want people knowing.*

Added by moderation:
    Please keep in mind the rule that "... the residents of GamersHood Planet live in a peaceful co-existence. Aggressive and hurtful posts and fights will always lead to a temporary ban, no matter who started."
    So please refrain from real violence here; you can save GH Planet, or the city of Gorfolila from huge chocolate meteors or other creatures using your super powers in a funny way. Thanks

Heartofthedark - possesses the power of sending ROFLMAO waves at enemys, causing mass ROFL so much that it hurts the enemy. Mutation also enhanced his strength to twice that of a vampires (x4 of a human person) .And is still a vampire...[ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Iva - Possesses the superpower of distracting the evil by , while evil is distracted others can use bombs or them.[ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Themolestarted-Porcipine man:large retractable spikes come out of fur. can change shape. WITH LASER VISION AND FLIGHT POWERS!!![ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Jcatzl101- loonie kitten: is super crazy and helps people learn about the thread. Can also shoot confusion rays up to 100 yards. likes short frequent naps and hanging out with her peeps. With side kicks the mini loonie kittens.Zero, Eloise, and Pepper. Has a Sea foam grean alien cat plushie named Kit Kat.

Zill-still has my old powers (can flyand be invinsible)but here are the new ones: can shoot fire balls and can also create force field .[ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Derek44 -lazer eyes![ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Yorick-can use majyki stuff /teleports[ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]
    Horselover- invisibility and horse steedthat is super fast!!
    And the alien plushie unicorn (about 6 inches tall) PINKY!
    [ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Mcakkay-can mimic others powers when making physical contact[ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Party 4 ever- super strength,super speed, fantastic gun skills, the power 2 control fire, and has the power 2 use dark magik.
    Has a white tiger plushie named bakbone.[ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread.]

Suzy- uses her super-magic-whisker things to take control of the enemies body (that means she can throw you at a wall without even touching you!) With her cat eyes she can see trough buildings! Also carries a large cannon in her pocket (now THAT'S strange!) which fires tomatoes or ROFL bombs after which the enemy is found either or
    [ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread]

carmit- make peanut butter come outta her hands and attack the oppont and bring them to the ground,and make them choke on my smelly sardein sandwitch,and bomb meat balls that release the smell of her dads dirty socks and the last one by attacking them with BAKING SODA SHE CAN TURN THEM INTO BRUSSLE SPROUTS [ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread]

nefertiti-
    has the power of throwing carrots at the evil villains[ 2 super speed ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can only be used in this thread]

Pandaman- Power to transform into a human, panda or both of them.
    Has steel claws into his both hands. Can shoot 'Claw Strike' from them. Can jump great distances. And a last power, he has a 'sixth sense', mostly senses the danger. [ 2 super spee ups, 4 health potions, and 600 ROFLOL coins that can olny be used in this thread]

2 Tails - can fly,immunity to all diseases,reverse aliments,transformation,fire rolf bombs,Hyper Kick,AND with sidekick PikachuEdd (same powers)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jcatzl101; 07-15-2008, 16:58:26.
    Looney bin cat
    Less than 3 <3
    sigpic

The Rock Gods:
    -Muse
    -Coldplay
    -Paramore

*jumps into mutation chamber* i wonder what will happen to my vampire-ly powers

Heartofthedark - possesses the power of sending ROFLMAO waves at enemys, causing mass ROFL so much that it hurts the enemy, Mutation also enhanced his strength to twice that of a vampires (x4 of a human person)
    Last edited by Heartofthedark; 09-16-2007, 05:25:27.

Comment

Iva - Possesses the superpower of distracting the evil by , while evil is distracted others can use bombs or them

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

* jumps into mutation chamber*
        OW
        *large retractable spikes come out of my fur*
        I'M PORCUPINE MAN
        *hovers above ground and fires lazers from eyes*
        WITH LASER VISION AND FLIGHT POWERS

I'm smilie mad
        ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
        MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
        Online sisters suzy
        ~virgo~&zillah
        long lost bro:hitman
        MOM:nefertiti
        DAD:party4ever
        UNCLE:yorick
        AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

*Goolie assist me to the mutation chamber*
          *transform myself to a human before going inside the mutation chamber*
          Zill-I still have my old powers (I can flyand be invinsible)but here are the new ones I can shoot you with my fire balls and I can also create force field
          Last edited by zillah0625; 09-29-2007, 12:23:45.
          never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

ooh mutations! im gonna get lazer eyes! (do teh powers only work on this thred???)
            I've got a riddle for you guys.
            PM me or just tell me in chat what comes next in this uhh, well, (how to describe it?) Saying. (I guess)

What does the scouter say about his power level?
            (hehehe I love this part)

Comment

Yes, because we dont want you guys shooting your rays at random people. they'll get a bit confused...
              Looney bin cat
              Less than 3 <3
              sigpic

The Rock Gods:
              -Muse
              -Coldplay
              -Paramore

Comment

Can you add me
                my details are above

I'm smilie mad
                Online sisters suzy
                ~virgo~&zillah

sigpic

Comment

everyone is added!
                  Looney bin cat
                  Less than 3 <3
                  sigpic

The Rock Gods:
                  -Muse
                  -Coldplay
                  -Paramore

Comment

mole race me !

*jumps from roof top to roof top*

*looks at the flying mole*

im winning!

Comment

*flys faster and faster and manages to draw with heartofthedark*

I'm smilie mad
                      Online sisters suzy
                      ~virgo~&zillah

sigpic

Comment

*jumps on moles back*

*holds onto one of the spikes*

hahaha! *attempts to hold on while dodging the walls of buildings*

Comment

oooh, strange machines! my favorite. *jumps into thingamabob machine*Weird*glows and starts to float. creates elemental blast* Kewl i can use majyki stuff *teleports to secret hiding place and falls asleep*
                          Last edited by Yorick; 09-16-2007, 06:09:10.
                          Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

hey mole slow down!!!

*too fast*

*slips and falls*

*crashes into yorick*

ow....

Comment

*falls* oof! hey!
                              Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

Working...
                              X