Pirates of the GHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE BAND CONTEST
    One day on the sea of knowledge the crew of the tabby cat could hear the peacful sound of Green day and Linkin Park blaring through amplifies drums and microphones"We have to stop that awful noise said zillah"Then invinsable ran in Suzy and Da Mole have arranged a contest between their bands."he said"The colony which is the moles band(who will play green day)and the felines who are the cat band(Playing linkin park).They want me,zillah and carmit to be the judges.So,that night the moles band put on their olinve converses,denim jeans and green tie die T-shirts and suzys band put on whatever they wanted to wear.The instruments were ready and the stage was set,"It's american idiot time"said the mole
    Now It's Suzy time

I'm smilie mad
    ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
    MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
    Online sisters suzy
    ~virgo~&zillah
    long lost bro:hitman
    MOM:nefertiti
    DAD:party4ever
    UNCLE:yorick
    AUNTS:mcakkay&DIA

sigpic

Comment

Part Two

"It's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!" screamed da cat pirate wearing very strange clothes. "ok ok! I'll stop!...eventually.... PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!" screamed the now hyper cat-pirate. She called out her feline friends and they got their instruments. "Ready?" asked Suzy. "ye...WAIT! ...we are all girls... Linkin Park is a boy band!" said one of the cats confused. "Oh well we'll just have to sing a little more roughly!" Explained the cappy-tan. "Hey! HEY! Narrator! How many times do I have to tell you DO NOT CALL ME CAPPY-TAN!!!!!!" ok ok. Calm down! Sheesh! The cats went on stage and all the judges made a "O_O'" face. "...What are you wearing Suzy?" Asked zillah calmly. "Rock gear! ^_^" Said Suzy proudly. Then the felines started to play "Faint" by Linkin Park. Suzy of course was the main singer and the one playing a guitar. There were 3 other cats with her. One also had a guitar and was a singer too, one was on the drums and one played piano. "We don't need a piano but she wanted to join really badly -_-' " thought Suzy before starting. They started to play a really nice tune and the cat on a guitar started to sing. Surprisingly she turned out to be a very good boy-singer. After a few seconds Suzy started to sing (or scream):
      I can't feel the way I did before
      Don't turn your back on me
      I won't be ignored
      Time won't heal this damage anymore
      Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored

They finished their song and the judges were like "O.o" because they never heard girl cats singing a boy human song.

I dunno what song will da Moles sing so I'll stop here!
      Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

PART THREE

Then The mole came on stage wearing what he had just put on.He positioned himself in front of the micrphone with his black electric guitar the other moles stood behind their insruments.
        "DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT.
        DON'T WANNA NATION UNDER THE NEW MEDIA.
        AND CAN YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF HYSTERIA?
        .................................................. ...................
        I'M GETTING OUT OF IDIOT AMERICA"
        When the mole had finished his song the judges began to declare the verdict
        "We declare.......................A TIE"said zillah
        "A TIE"Said suzy and the mole.
        Then they walked off to their cabins and the remaining band members went home.
        And the ship was quiet at last.
        THE END(will come)
        It may be the end of this story but more will cccccoooooooooommmmmmmeee
        (said the mole as he was pushed away be invisible hands

I'm smilie mad
        ENTER A GLOWING GATE TO FIND MOLE
        MOLE OF THE LOONEY BIN.ELITE MOLE OF GFARDTO
        Online sisters suzy
        ~virgo~&zillah
        long lost bro:hitman
        MOM:nefertiti
        DAD:party4ever