No announcement yet.

CST Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what link? there is no link to get in.
    I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

• No, there is no link, this is a group thread to make creative experiments. Please read the first post for further information

Comment

• ill get the tomatoes elni! *runs over to the tomato farm and starts picking a bunch of tomatoes*

Comment

• A.T.G. huh? ooh oooh! i has tomatoes! *goes to get tomatoes*
          Time is a mysterious thing. never eat it.

Comment

• *wonders around*
            Any experiments going on?
            Thank you Gamershood forum for teaching me proper English without realizing it.

Comment

• Ok I have the scketches ready Now I need the power calculations and to gather the right items to put my "gun" together. *Runs to the lab basement and look around*
              BTW thanks for the tomatos heart. If we let them rotten in the sun they'll have en extra sense, so we know who the spy is the next time
              sigpic
              The cute chicken of LooneyBin
              With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
              Kids
              Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
              Daughter: Emo234
              Proud member of GFARDTO
              Carrot Explosion Expert
              I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• ooh i know what we can do to make the tomatos rot faster! *grabs a magnifying glass and holds over the tomatos*

Comment

• uuuummmmmm........what's going on??
                  never trust someone who lies to you, never lie to someone who trusts you.

Comment

• we are making a tomatoe shooting thing and we are rotting tomatoes for it.

*runs over to the country store and buys 100lbs of tomatoes for half off. WHAT A BARGAIN!*
                    Looney bin cat
                    Less than 3 <3
                    sigpic

The Rock Gods:
                    -Muse
                    -Coldplay
                    -Paramore

Comment

• I haven't looked at this thread in aaaaaages ! Sorry team, i will attend more So what are we doing ?

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                      simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• haha your making a rotten tomato shooter?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• ZOOOOOOOM! *a flying space craft lands and a holographic alein comes out of it and hands us a telegram* What does it say?
                          Looney bin cat
                          Less than 3 <3
                          sigpic

The Rock Gods:
                          -Muse
                          -Coldplay
                          -Paramore

Comment

• oh a way to keep your soard shiny and not rusty rustize u just dip your sawrd into it every day and ittl be a buty

(contains bom powder blue berries vegeies and outher deadley stuff
                            .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

• haha I think your going to need a fellow alien to read the note

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Yea if only Mistery was here to help translate

Comment

Working...
                                X