Team Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Roster

When a list of members is made, it will be posted here.
    Note: these teams will be made by random. To prevent any suggestion of a rigged roster, I filmed the team selection to show how the teams were made. (Ill upload the vid if you like)

Creator: linkinpark333
    Round creators: linkinpark333, angua, stiffygal, sleepyhead,

Invaders:
    Team one:Wilbert, geri mac, Klaxa
    Team two:chikapcelar, chantilly, Grego
    Team three:Bna, balmoral, MissIllusioned
    Team four:charmpua1, Katja, preslavka, spice1

Remember, this is the first test round. More members can join.
    Last edited by linkinpark333; 09-13-2013, 05:02:33.

I currently have two invaders who would like to create sone rounds: stiffygal (ova) and angua (bc) including me (rm) thats three of the four teams. Therefore, i will like to offer a member of simple minds to make some rounds for lp invasion. Message me privately if you would like the position.

Comment

btw, I'm usually on Skype...angualee is my username

Comment

Teams have been drawn:

Last edited by linkinpark333; 09-11-2013, 01:09:10.

Comment

Originally posted by linkinpark333 View Post
          Teams have been drawn:

Comment

Do the teams get to choose a team name?

Comment

yep. Itll be boring to have team 1 team 2 please dont pick the original invasion names (just suggestion)
              I know balmoral considering BC outnumbered everyone it was bound to happen

Comment

Don't you think the teams are too small, with only 3 members? Because of the time zone thing... If 2 or 3 members are from Europe and the release time is 3 or 4 am for them (like in Invasion ), what then?

EDIT: Yep, I've just saw the release time for the test round... 3 am for me...
                Last edited by Klaxa; 09-12-2013, 14:26:09.

Comment

Yes i also think they are completely small for the amount of players
                  The Master Riddler.

Comment

the round is in the middle of the night for both preslavka and me. I don't know about charmpua1, but chances are that non of our micro team will be around.

Comment

I don't know if there is an easy way to solve this. Even with bigger teams, if everyone is from Europe you are still in the same predicament.
                      The alternative is to make it a Europe friendly time, which ultimately means that I have to sacrifice sleep or I cannot play.
                      I got caught out during Blizz's invasion where I missed a lot of the rounds as the release times were when I was working or when I had to sleep because of work.
                      I like the challenge of working with a smaller team. Occasionally we will be in the position where only one can make it on time and other times everyone will be online.
                      I like the idea of a rotating release schedule. EG 12am, 2am, 4am, 6am, 8am, 10am, 12pm etc that way all teams will have a round where they will be disadvantaged.
                      JMO

Comment

Very true with the size. I divided to makrle them equal.
                        Since theres only 13 people here instead of 60 the teams are very smsll.
                        If these teams were merged into two, would it work?
                        But then, would it get tiring to have two teams?

Regarding times, it can be easily amended due to having four creators.

Comment

Working...
                        X