No announcement yet.

General Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awww. I'm sorry you haven't yet gotten a reply. I will PM the admin (whose email it goes to) and make sure he received it.

Feel free to PM him (Gamershood), or any of the moderators as well, if you wish. Is there a question I might be able to help you with???

Comment

• Thanks

Aw thanks EscapeGirl. I asked about changing my user name. As you can see I wasn't (still not) experienced when it comes to registering a name and knowing whether it's user or nickname. Does that make sense?

Comment

• Sure. I can help you with that. (And yeah, it makes sense. )

Well, our forum allows members to change their username ONE time only. So, we just want to make sure you pick one you're really happy with. Once you have, feel free to PM the admin, or any one of the active mods (myself, Adventure, Eternal Becky, or Mistery) and we will change it for you. Just be sure it's one you want.

Comment

• Many thanks for that. Will have a good think about it then PM you.

Weird the things you think you have to remember to do when you're on nights eh.

Thanks again

Comment

• why can i rarely see the birthdays?

Comment

• Can't you see them in the calender?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by gamershooder1 View Post
                why can i rarely see the birthdays?
                You mean the today's birthdays on the index page?
                Only the birthdays of so called active members are showed. Active members are those who have visited the forums within the past 30 days.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• oh that makes sense probably... what about the calendar. i couldn't view January but i'll try again

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                    You mean the today's birthdays on the index page?
                    Only the birthdays of so called active members are showed. Active members are those who have visited the forums within the past 30 days.

Really? I would have thought maybe because most people don't make their birthdays visible or hide them.

Comment

• Originally posted by gamershooder1 View Post
                      oh that makes sense probably... what about the calendar. i couldn't view January but i'll try again
                      Hmm, you are right. I can't view January 2009 either, because there isn't a calendar for 2009 yet. We will look into it. Thanks for letting us know.

Edit: It has been fixed.
                      Originally posted by DuckBoy View Post
                      Really? I would have thought maybe because most people don't make their birthdays visible or hide them.
                      That's of course true too. If you choose to hide your birthday, it won't be displayed by today's birthdays and neither on the calender.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Any word on the issue of saving new avatars is coming along?

Comment

• We hope very soon, but it's impossible to say when it exactly will be fixed. I've PMed GamersHood a reminder, along with the ideas we mods have what the cause might be and how it possibly can be fixed.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• And also, i dont know if u also knew but you also cant change ur profile pic.
                            New York!
                            Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
                            There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
                            These streets will make you feel brand new,
                            These lights will inspire you,
                            Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by Clank View Post
                              And also, i dont know if u also knew but you also cant change ur profile pic.
                              We were suspecting it, but weren't certain yet. Thanks for this info, Clank. Now we don't have to test it ourselves.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe its Y2K just 9 years late.

Comment

Working...
                                X