No announcement yet.

General Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, but this thread is actually meant for general question related to these forums.

But I don't know if it's true that we have to pay for MSN starting from this summer. This is the first time I hear about this, and I certainly hope it isn't true. If you got an email saying this, it might be a hoax.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Oh why oh why did i open up that message in my hotmail and then follow the link in that e-mail and the links from that one and send them my credit card information.. :doh:

Comment

• Originally posted by gh1 View Post
        Would it be possible for the current active users list to have a color-coated system lets say for your friends list to have them all orange and the other ones black so you can see who's on.......... if not it's good like this.
        A color coded system for your friends it still not possible to establish (so far I know), but when you click "Quick Links" (in task bar at the top), and then "Open Contacts Popup", you can see easily and quickly who of your friends/contacts are online.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• is there any way of turning off some of the annoying ads when playing games, sometimes the big "congratulation" flashing one really slows down the games and makes them laggy, I tried playing find the numbers challenge 17 and it was almost unplayable on this website.
          So much to the point I go to another game site just to play them. Also there's nothing worse than trying to concentrate on a game and you keep hearing punching noises whilst some ad tells you to beat up Christian Bale!

I realise this is a free site and you rely on sponsors to keep it going but I'd just thought I'd ask.
          Last edited by shootermagavin; 06-05-2009, 15:16:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by shootermagavin View Post
            is there any way of turning off some of the annoying ads when playing games, sometimes the big "congratulation" flashing one really slows down the games and makes them laggy, I tried playing find the numbers challenge 17 and it was almost unplayable on this website.
            So much to the point I go to another game site just to play them. Also there's nothing worse than trying to concentrate on a game and you keep hearing punching noises whilst some ad tells you to beat up Christian Bale!

I realise this is a free site and you rely on sponsors to keep it going but I'd just thought I'd ask.
            I though an audio ads are disabled. Are you seeing those ads often? I will look and hope there´s a way to disable flashing ads.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

• On another note, flashy things tend to give me migraines, and can trigger seizures in some people...
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shootermagavin View Post
                Also there's nothing worse than trying to concentrate on a game and you keep hearing punching noises whilst some ad tells you to beat up Christian Bale!
                I totally agree with shooter. Those punching sounds are extremely annoying!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• Just thought I would ask why has the spoiler tag option gone from the quick reply box. I really liked that option
                  Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• Yes, I have noticed that, too.
                    Maybe it has to do with an update that has been done a couple of days ago.
                    We'll check if it can be re-added or enabled

Comment

• It's back

Thank you
                      Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• I was recently googling "Justeazy's Riddle" to see if there was any recent activity on it, and I came upon this thread: http://forum.rapics.com/pc-games/533...ys-riddle.html
                        It is an EXACT copy of the Justeazy's Riddle thread here (as far as basic info goes) so I was wondering how they copied it, or if they are even allowed to...
                        It is just confusing me, I don't think it's too important, but I do wonder....
                        READ
                        >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                        It'll SHOCK you!
                        Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lausco View Post
                          It's back

Thank you
                          Yes, GamersHood has fixed it

Originally posted by Justeazy View Post
                          I was recently googling "Justeazy's Riddle" to see if there was any recent activity on it, and I came upon this thread: http://forum.rapics.com/pc-games/533...ys-riddle.html
                          It is an EXACT copy of the Justeazy's Riddle thread here (as far as basic info goes) so I was wondering how they copied it, or if they are even allowed to...
                          It is just confusing me, I don't think it's too important, but I do wonder....
                          We have looked into this problem already, and it seems that the whole forums is made up of copies from several forums, also GH (and many other forums). It seems that bots have cloned the first pages of numerous threads from different forums.
                          We have informed GamersHood about this, too.
                          However, we don't know if we can do anything against it - the host is some Iranian company, and we don't know if they would react to any reports.

Comment

• Want to post a new game

Hey mods, I'm a new poster, longtime lurker. I saw a new game on 123bee. Its called Wax Room Escape. I searched and didn't find it in the "hood". How do I post it or can you see if you can find it? Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Gamer!! And welcome to Gamershood!

Once you have done the search and are sure it's not already here (I normally do a search of the forums, but also of the main site gamershood.com), you go to the NEW GAMES subforum and in the top right above the threads you will see the words NEW THREAD. Click on that, enter the information about the game (a title, brief descpription, and the link) and then POST IT!

Comment

• However Wax Room Escape is already here
                                http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16757

Comment

Working...
                                X