X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aah okay now i get it thanks
    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

How do you post pictures

A Little Ferret Thief
      OLGM Lilliput, OLM Escapegirl, OLD Darknight and OLB George
      Member of GFARDTO and the Looney Bin
      OHOHOH!! Check it out:
      My city: http://taesana.myminicity.com/
      Pretty Please!!!!! Please, please, please!!! I'll even beg *gets on knees*

Comment

Please read the FAQ here:
        http://gamershood.com/forum/faq.php?...chment_explain

Comment

How can I delete my PM? I can select the mail I wan't to delete on the right side, but where is the the delete button?
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

After you select the PM's you want to delete. You will see "Selected Messages" on the bottom right. Choose "DELETE" from the drop down and then click on "GO".
            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
            we grow old because we stop playing games"
            sigpic

Comment

That was an clear explaination an it worked. Thank you Eternal Becky.
              Last edited by Adventure; 07-30-2006, 01:33:37. Reason: forgot to type some letters
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Is there a way of increasing the MB of a photo you have scanned in, without changing the size of it.

Most of my photo have a MB between 2.7 and 3.5 MB. And when I try to increasing the MB through smaller the size of it (so I can post it here on Gamershood) the pic gets even smaller than my avatar.

Also see that some members copy, the webpage there are on, as a picture and save them in there computer. Or is this only possible because of the digital camera?
                Last edited by Adventure; 07-29-2006, 04:35:58.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

I suppose you don't mean increase (making bigger) of the MB but rather decrease (making smaller) it.
                  Making the file size smaller will make your picture usually either smaller or a worse quality. However if the picture is in .bmp format, you can save it as .jpg and the file size will become much smaller without change of the picture size itself.
                  If you change the picture size, it doesn't have to become small like your avatar. I'm not sure what software you use for resizing your pictures as there are so many. But you can even use Paint that is usually on every pc:
                  Open a picture in Paint, then choose the 4th menu on the top (again, I don't know in what language your Paint is) but it should be called Image. Then choose there the second option (Stretch/Skew). There you can give the percent for width and length. Make sure that you choose the same percent for both (e.g. 80% and 80%). What you choose depends how much smaller the picture should become. Just try it out.

For taking pictures from websites:
                  You can rightclick the picture with your mouse and choose "save as..." and save it to your pc.
                  For screenshots (e.g. of Flash games, websites) of pictures that you can't just save to your pc, you click "Alt" + "PrtScn" (print screen) buttons, this makes a temporary copy, then open a picture software (like Paint, Photoshop etc.) and paste it there ("Ctrl" + "v").

Hope that was more or less clear. If you have questions just ask.

Comment

Yes I mixed decrease and increase up and you explained very clear. I bet you are a good teacher.

I think I am lucky because all my scanned photo's are saved in Paint (.bmp format), so I only had to change it into a .jpg format (Microsoft Photo Editor program) and decrease the size just a bit. It worked. Finally! Thank you Mistery.

Also the screenshots worked perfectly.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Great, I'm glad it worked :-)

Comment

I posted the result.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Help!

I dont know what happened, but when my hubby were googling on the internet, sudden two bars were missing (menu bar and the bar all down to the screen (where also the start button is)). I think he by accident close them, but we both don't have an idea to get them back. Does anyone know how i get them back?

I tried to put a screen shot here, but it doesn't work.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Got to check it Adventure.

But for the task bar on the bottom: Does it show up if you press the "start" button on your keyboard?
                            If it does, then rightclick it, choose the last option. There you should be able to uncheck the option to make it invisible.

Question for the menu bar: Is there anything on the top of the page that you can see right now?

Comment

I don't know what happened, but when I submit a post in chit chat there were suddenly back. That was wierd. Now hope it will never happens again.
                              But thank you for willing figure it out Mistery.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Great, hopefully they won't go away again :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X