Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a good idea. However, I'm not sure it can be implemented... I'll talk to the other mods about it.

In the meantime, maybe you could start a thread in the GAMES CHAT subforum (as long as one doesn't already exist) for people to post links to games here that are more simple, easy, time-waster type games.

EDIT: Sorry, GH1. Looks like it wouldn't be doable, but I hope the idea of a thread will help you out.

Comment

• 1. I would like to see that you can make changes to your post in the new games section without the message last edited on ....

2. And the search function which doesn't have a limit on letters or words which are too common. More google style so you can use "", i searched on the homepage and the forum for "The Right Mix" and nothing showed but still the game was there.

Comment

• Thanks for your suggestions Oscar

I don't think that we can make different options for editing notes for a certain subforum, but we'll look into it if it's possible.

The search feature is a part of the vBulletin, and I think that it won't be possible to do changes on that - unless it's possible at the cost of a major server resource (which is already a problem).

I'd suggest you to additionally do a search on gamershood.com for titles with common words where we don't have this limitation - this is what I am practicing, too
        Doesn't work in 100% of the cases, but most of the times.

Another possibility is to go to Google and type in the search bar:
        site:gamershood.com/forum right mix
        and it turns up

Comment

• hope gamershood got the newest game, highest rated game and most played games.
          to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

• Thank you cjmah

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
              Thank you cjmah
              i cannot see the most played games inside the gamerhood website.
              to all fairy tails fan, animax asia gonna air fairy tail in 30 september. see you in 30 september to watch fairy tail in the animax asia in front of tv.

Comment

• I'll ask GamersHood if this can be implemented in the future

EDIT
                It is planned to implement a feature called "10 most played games" in the near future on gamershood.com.

Comment

• I would like to see that you can edit your own posts without it showing at the bottom. It doesn't look neat to me.

Comment

• The messaging system is there so that notes may be left especially from moderation. (So people won't wonder why their posts changed).
                    Right now, the way the forum is set up, there is a 5 minute time delay before the "Last edited by..." comes up. So, if you make changes before that time the message won't show. I can understand though how you would see it as messy, when you have no reason to leave a note.

Thanks for letting us know.
                    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Sorry for the double post, but here is an Update:

The forums have been set at one minute delay. This means you have a minute after you post a thread, to update it before it shows an edit statement. It's needed to show honesty in the forums, & as I said before, it also needed by moderators, so we can assist people with updates in thier posts. It's a tool because we really want to help you all get used to how the forums work.

I hope this answers your question. Thanks again OscarW.
                      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

• A suggestion when a post is binned, you can delete it. The post is no longer needed and you are aware it was a mistake. So the post doesn't have a function anymore.

Comment

• We do clean out the bin from time to time, but there are many new members who then repost it not realizing that their thread has been deleted, and because they think that it is gone by mistake.
                          That's why we usually move it to the bin, and often leave a redirect for a certain amount of time

Comment

• suggestion thank you button inside the forum

Comment

• I've got a couple of suggestions.

1 Can we have the old inbox/outbox warning system which tells you how much % you have left.

2 A shortcut for the following message, it doesn't come out right when copied

"Please use spoilers to give hints:

Please do not post a video walkthrough for at least 7 days."

Comment

• Hi OscarW,

for the Inbox one I'll ask the Admin to look into it.

For the next one I can offer my method: I placed the Spoiler text in a Textfile and placed it on the Bookmarktags on FF. Now I just open it and copy paste it from there. If You want I can PM you the text I used.

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.

As long as the answer is right, who cares if the question is wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X