No announcement yet.

What do you think about new design?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about downtime. Some hacker hacked us.

He who fights and runs away can run away another day.

Comment

i cant access the site anymore.......everytime i put in the address it comes up with:

Hey, it worked !
      The SSL/TLS-aware Apache webserver was
      successfully installed on this website.
      If you can see this page, then the people who own this website have just installed the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
      If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending mail to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running the Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to the Apache Group, so please do not send mail about this site or its contents to the Apache authors. If you do, your message will be ignored.
      The Apache online documentation has been included with this distribution.
      Especially also read the mod_ssl User Manual carefully.

Your are allowed to use the images below on your SSL-aware Apache Web server.
      Thanks for using Apache, mod_ssl and OpenSSL!

whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        i cant access the site anymore.......everytime i put in the address it comes up with:

Hey, it worked !
        The SSL/TLS-aware Apache webserver was
        successfully installed on this website.
        If you can see this page, then the people who own this website have just installed the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!
        If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending mail to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running the Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to the Apache Group, so please do not send mail about this site or its contents to the Apache authors. If you do, your message will be ignored.
        The Apache online documentation has been included with this distribution.
        Especially also read the mod_ssl User Manual carefully.

Your are allowed to use the images below on your SSL-aware Apache Web server.
        Thanks for using Apache, mod_ssl and OpenSSL!

whats going on?

Dose anybody else got this problem?
        Becouse if i'm visiting the site, then it's ok.

Comment

Great Site!!!

Gamershood--
          This sight is my forum site!!! None of the others I've visited are as good as this one. I really like all of the recient improvements. I visited here for a while, and even posted things, as a visitor, before I decided to join. Your moving to the new server is the reason I decided to join. Made it easier to come to this site!!! Thanks, and keep up the great work!!!

Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
          Looney GHer!

Comment

Thank you very much for your nice words OneBun!!!

Comment

Really

Originally posted by GamersHood
              Sorry about downtime. Some hacker hacked us.
              Really? thats cool but bad!?"!?"%$$&%

Comment

I DOnT seEn thE OlD One

I DOnT seEn thE OlD One

Comment

Its cool BUT when you post new games can it last a week so we won't have to search for a game.

Comment

Originally posted by floejoe
                    Its cool BUT when you post new games can it last a week so we won't have to search for a game.
                    That means i can add 10 games per week. It's too less.
                    You can check the latest games by picking up your category and clickig the "date" button. That will order the games by date.

Comment

It's very nice!
                      I love it
                      (I'm sorry if you don't understand but I'm French and I'm not speaking very well)

Comment

It's very nice!
                        I love it
                        (I'm sorry if you don't understand but I'm French and I'm not speaking very well English)

Comment

merci, thankyou, danke. It is soooo cooooooolllllll

Gamershood,

kudos to you for doing such a fantastic job - it cannot have been easy.

It is so nice to check in daily to see what is new.

mega gratitude dude

It is definitely easier to use than previous models

Comment

i hate the constant pop-ups - and my blocker is on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered2
                              i hate the constant pop-ups - and my blocker is on!!!
                              Yes, you are not the only one. But popups and ads are paying fees what comes with our server. It is inevitability.

At the moment there should be 1 popup per day. However on some pages there are 2 popups, that means you see 2 popups in one day. But i'm going to track down those(right now) and will decrease popups to 1 per day.(at least i try)

Comment

that's true ;'(

Comment

Working...
                                X