X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you mean this one?
    http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/

Comment

• Anyone having trouble playing Teagame's games?

Yeah i know this may be a little off topic but i couldnt find any other place to ask for help..

Well i have this trouble when i try to play teagame's like TG Motocross, after i choose a level it appears that it wont ever load. And for some other games like Street Skating it appears that there is no gravity since the guy wont ever move nor touch the ground..

Anyone knows how to fix this?
      by the way i am using Win Xp Pro and Firefox
      Last edited by Mistery; 05-28-2007, 06:35:20. Reason: Merged post to this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mundofr
        Yeah i know this may be a little off topic but i couldnt find any other place to ask for help..

Well i have this trouble when i try to play teagame's like TG Motocross, after i choose a level it appears that it wont ever load. And for some other games like Street Skating it appears that there is no gravity since the guy wont ever move nor touch the ground..

Anyone knows how to fix this?
        by the way i am using Win Xp Pro and Firefox
        I checked out the game. It should be fine with firefox. This game requires the Macromedia Flash 8 player plug-in and cookies enabled on your browser. If you need more info, just ask here & I'll give you more info.
        Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
        Looney GHer!

Comment

• Um... hi.
          I had problems with The Hook-Up game before and everything was going great.
          I stopped playing for a while and I'm starting to again, but there's always a pop-up that says Windows Explorer has a problem with it or something.
          And it gives me the choice to Send or to Not Send the Report.

Comment

• I just checked, and had no problems with the game.
            Does it happen in the beginning, or at a certain point in the game?

Comment

• A certain point in the game

Comment

• Hmmmm, I'm not sure why your IE crashes, might be that there is something that your IE or pc can't handle. Have you tried it with another browser aswell (another internet program)?

Comment

• I only have IE

Oh wait... I think I figured it out
                  It's a problem I had a long time ago.
                  The add-on?
                  I followed the steps before but it didn't seem to make any sense
                  Last edited by Mistery; 06-20-2007, 17:04:29. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• Can you give me the link to what you are talking about? It would be too time consuming for me to search for it

By the way, there is a forum, where you can get answers if you have any problems with that game. The forum belongs to the game creators website:
                    http://www.the-n.com/mb/

Comment

• http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...?t=1317&page=7

The very bottom.

Comment

• Allright, I remember again
                        So you downloaded the Flash8.ocx again, renamed the Flash9.ocx to something else, and then renamed Flash8.ocx to Flash9.ocx?

By the way, if you have still problems to play this game with Flash Player version 9, it would be good if you posted in their forum (I gave the link above). Or maybe there is already a topic about that problem.

Comment

• Weird thing is...
                          One is flash9.ocx
                          Another one is flash-9.ocx
                          '' '' '' Flash9b.ocx
                          '' '' '' Flash.ocx

Comment

• Well, if you re-read my post here:
                            http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...8&postcount=77

you will realize that flash-9.ocx is the old flash9.ocx that you have renamed the last time when you had this problem, in order to be able to rename flash8.ocx into flash9.ocx.

Comment

• All right.
                              I did everything.
                              I'm just going to test it out now.

Comment

• Good luck, I hope that it will work
                                (Sorry, I need to go now, but I'll try to check back later)

Comment

Working...
                                X