• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah thats what i get.. thanks ill try that and ill get back to you
    french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
    lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

• thanks for the help but unfortunately its still not wokring. do you have the url to the website in which it came from?
      lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
        Hi Tarumi, I've just checked and the link from gamershood.com to the game Hako Robo Room works for me. The game loads immediately, and there is a PLAY button aswell.
        The link is http://sky.zero.ad.jp/~zad45932/hako.html

To what page do you get when you click the link?
        Here was the link
        Sorry to hear that. Is it only for that page on gamershood.com?

Comment

• thanks n yeah its only for that one game... im still not sure why it doesnt work tho =S
          lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

• Me neither Sorry, I have no idea why this page doesn't display the play button for you.

Comment

• mistery? umm.. im trying to save but i cant it says u cannot save now and it says find out more about megan and dylan's past @_@ Help??

Comment

• Hmmm, I think this is not about a broken link.
                Please post in the appropriate thread of the game if you need help with it.
                I'm not even sure which game you are talking about

Comment

• it was a fun game Mistery but w/o the save function i quit...... my resolution was magnifyed greatly and now I quit the game and my resolution is smaller???????????

Comment

• Money gone

Hi
                    I am playing yoville and ever since the server went down yesturday i have lost money and when i go to work i don't get any money for it can someone please help

Comment

• Sorry aaliyah, we can't help you in this matter.
                      But if you go to the site of yoville, you find information about the server problems that they had, and also an email address where you can contact them with problems:

If you are having any problems with YoVille, please contact us via email at support@yoville.com. In the email, please provide us with as much information about the problem you are having as possible. It's the details that help us figure out what is causing the problem.

Comment

• Oyaji escape.

The second link:
                        http://oootooo.kesagiri.net/oyaji.html

It doesn't work, but brings you to an error page.
                        READ
                        >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                        It'll SHOCK you!
                        Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

• Thanks for reporting

I've found the new link: http://oootooo.kesagiri.net/oyaji1/oyaji.html
                          Updated the thread with the link.

Comment

• Phantom Mansion II The Black Sea link is leading back to the haunted mansion. Here is the direct link for correction purposes
                            http://www.gimme5games.com/index.jsp?id=pm2_jet
                            Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

• Miniescape

When I try to access the forum for this game under the room escape section I get the ie page unavailable message. Is this because it doesn't exist or because the link is broken? Also, does the game have another name? Miniescape is a lesson in futility when searched.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProStylista View Post
                                When I try to access the forum for this game under the room escape section I get the ie page unavailable message. Is this because it doesn't exist or because the link is broken? Also, does the game have another name? Miniescape is a lesson in futility when searched.
                                Hmm....I tried the link in the lead post for it, and it seems to work for me. I'm using IE7. I don't have Firefox to try , or anything else. Maybe their site was down temporarily?

And I'm not sure why you weren't able to search for it? I did a search here in the forums (and also on the main page), and it came up. Am I misunderstanding what you meant?

Please let me know if you're still having problems with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X