This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey
    Puzzle Defense dont work from the main page(gamershood.com)but the link i post with it stil working(http://www.gameshot.org/?id=3559)
    thnx
    USE MORE F-11(full screen key)
    :appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

Comment

• Thanks for the report, Tal, I'm going to inform admin about it

EDIT:
      GamersHood has fixed the link

Comment

• coolthnx

Comment

• hey
          the link in the main page for the game "Bathroom Escape" that i posted 2 days ago,lead to an older game with the same name.
          thnx to Uncle Rim for notice that
          and thank you

Comment

• There is another erroneous link on the main page. The new game "First Room" links to another older game of the same name.

Comment

• Thank you for reporting those problems.
              Yes, if there are games with the same title, this issue can happen. Gonna inform admin about it

Comment

• ty mistery mf
                and thnx again Uncle Rim(sorry,but your not geting flowers!! )

Comment

• hey,sorry.......me again.......sorry

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/7900

Comment

• Thanks Tal, it will be fixed asap

EDIT
                    GamersHood has fixed it

Comment

• I have been receiving messages from Gamershood4ever about the game "Hero's Arms" which is located in the Adventure game section, despite it being more of an RPG. He reported problems acquiring needed items with a message that he had to play on Kongregate to get them. I could not find such errors.

However, i had been playing this game while it was in the new games section so i was using the link in the first post. I tried using the "play" button in the fornt page section and found the same problem Gamershood4ever reported to me.

Would it be possible to change the link on the front page to match the one in the forum?

Comment

• Thanks for reporting the problem, Uncle Rim. I've let the Admin know about it, and hopefully he can fix the issue.

EDIT: Gamershood is uploading the newer version, and it should work fine when he's done. If not, please let us know.

Comment

• Thanks Escapegirl, unfortunately this did not fix the impediment.

Comment

• Hmm....I will have to have Gamershood look into this problem further. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

EDIT: Gamershood was unable to see why it wasn't working so he has now linked the game back to Kongregate so that players won't experience such a problem when accessing it from this site. Thanks again!

Comment

• okay the game "The GameWizard Game" isnt working through the lik on the forum
                              Link to game
                              http://www.ruling.com.sg/flash/index45.htm

Thread
                              http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=760

EDIT: P.S. i didnt find this out magsta did but they posted in the game thread i just posted it here to be helpful
                              Last edited by funja; 07-31-2009, 22:38:49.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Thanks funja
                                I've been looking around on their site and it seems that they have removed this game
                                If any of you finds a working link, please post it here. Thanks

UPDATE:
                                GamersHood has found a working link

Comment

Working...
                                X