No announcement yet.

How do I share Adventure Maker games???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I share Adventure Maker games???

Hello,

I'm new to the forums and need a bit of help.

I've been playing room escape games on here for a while and after seeing the link on Mistery's sig so many times I decided I'd try to make a game using Adventure Maker.

I got the free edition and finished my game, which i think is reasonably good, but I don't know how to share it.

I think I'm ok to share it as it is not for commercial gain, but how do I get it on here?

Thanks,

El Greeno.

By the way the file is 2.83 MB or zipped it is 280KB.

Comment

Hi El Greeno.

First, I'm going to move this thread to the appropriate subforum.

Second, you can post the game in the DOWNLOADABLE GAMES subforum (where you originally posted this help thread) once you've had it beta tested and are ready to. You want to title the thread the name of your game and then in the post, give brief description of the game, the files size, a link where the members can download it, a link to Adventure Maker so they can download that to play it (if they don't have it already), and the minimum requirements to play the game (such as if Macs can play it, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.)

Let me know if you have any further questions. And congrats on your first game!

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

For some reason when I try to attach the game, it fails on the upload page.
        The file extension is .am1, could this be the problem?

Comment

I've sent you a PM. You won't be able to upload it directly to the website (to my knowledge), so you will need to upload it to a host. I've seen other members use http://www.filefront.com/ and upload it there. Then, you provide the link to the location of your game in a post here on Gamershood.

Comment

Working...
          X