This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShiningStar View Post
    Hi Muneca2Sexy! I have manually confirmed your account. you should be able to post again!
    I know this is sooooo late but I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!
    I Like 2 Dance 2 the Beat of My Own Drum
    Join Me

Comment

• You're very welcome!!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• hi! never joined a gaming forum before...havent received any emails to activate my account though...help would be appreciated..thank you!

Comment

• to GamersHood Forums Flyboy

Yes, we do have problems with your email provider. Your account has been activated manually, enjoy the forums

You might want to check out the New Members area which contains our rules and tips & tricks.
          http://www.gamershood.com/forum/foru...a-look-at-here!

Comment

• No Email

I am not getting a confirmation email either in my regular mail folder or my spam folder.

Comment

• to Gamershood Forums!! Sorry for the delay in replying, Amwarner75. I've gone ahead and manually confirmed your account.

Comment

• never got an email

Comment

• Originally posted by Reedy View Post
                  never got an email
                  But you are posting. I will send you a PM. Also, please visit http://www.gamershood.com/forum/foru...a-look-at-here! to learn how to do spoilers and other stuff.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• Not active for posts?

Never received my activation email. Please advise. Would like to post questions, etc.

Comment

• hello Garnet! I have manually activated your account! You should be able to post now. If you have any problems feel free to ask!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• how do u activate your account when u dont have access to your email

Comment

• I only have a hotmail account so consequently have got the activation email, can you help me? (I'm stuck on a game and it's driving me nuts so I need to post to ask for help, I've been reading for ages and not had anything to contribute and my first post will be rubbish!)

Thanks

Comment

• @nbashoes1....You signed up with an email account that you can't access? Sorry, I'm confused... But I can manually activate your account.

@Fritha....Give me one minute and I will manually activate your account. Hope you find the help you need and to the forums!!

EDIT: And done.

Comment

• Thank you Escapegirl *runs off to beg for help*

Comment

• Hehe. You're welcome! I hope you find the help!

Comment

Working...
                                X