X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• berrybrain433
    replied
    Thank You!

Found my activation email in the spam, not in the inbox.

I am working on gathering information regarding my company's production providing different services.

Thanks again
    Last edited by Kzin; 05-07-2022, 09:32:04.

Leave a comment:

• freespinlink
    replied
    How to activ my account in this forum

Hello anybody helps me to an active account in this forum

Leave a comment:

• shakil77
    replied
    Active my account please

I am not able to edit my profiles causes my account not active. Please active my account to help to stay with you.

Leave a comment:

• mattrowen
    replied
    Did not receive Activation email. Please help.

Hey moderators,

I signed up a day ago at the forum but did not receive any activation email. Can you please help me to resend the activation email or activate my account by other means? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• krogerfeedbaack
    replied
    email not received

Email verification email not received for the registration on forum...

Leave a comment:

• Lutherrax
    replied
    toto site

Hi, I’ve been visiting your website a few times and decided to give you some positive feedback because I find it very useful.

Leave a comment:

• RubyPiec
    replied
    I'd like to post

I'd like to post

Leave a comment:

• U4IC
    replied
    Did not get an activation email, but its only been 10 minuts though.

My email is spam@ballsofnorway.no so please feel free to activate me when you can.

Much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• lopz121
    replied
    Originally posted by Adventure View Post
    To become active you have to confirm your email address. Check the email account you used to register and follow the instructions in the activation email that GamersHood Forums sent to you. If you do not see it in your inbox check the spam folder. It's possible that your email provider doesn't recognize forum emails as being legitimate.

If you have not received your activation email or have any problems with activating your account, please post in this thread and describe the problem as detailed as possible. Please note that your post will remain invisible until moderation approves it.

The moderation team will help you with activating your account as quickly as they can.

We hope that we can officially welcome you to the forums soon.

~ Moderation Team and Admin.
    Please verify my account verification not sent given link....

Leave a comment:

• Pinkky17
    replied
    No email

Its been a few hours now. Still haven't gotten my activation email. I've checked and i've definitely registered the correct email. It's not in my junk either. Help would be appreciated or just simply a resent email. Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• checkvilEnsus
    replied
    hello guys i am checkvil

i am Checkvil. This i my login on this forum. it is good ?

Leave a comment:

• tipper75
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh4tsMyName View Post
    I think my account was verified before this, but I recently changed my email, so now there's a yellow box onscreen that wants me to re-verify it. Problem is, I don't think any such verification message was sent (or maybe it's just really, really slow), as it's not in any of the inboxes for the old email or the new one.

If I could have some assistance with this issue, that'd be great.
    I will look into it an manually activate your account if necessary

Looks like you are good!
    Last edited by tipper75; 01-05-2019, 15:38:49.

Leave a comment:

• Wh4tsMyName
    replied
    I think my account was verified before this, but I recently changed my email, so now there's a yellow box onscreen that wants me to re-verify it. Problem is, I don't think any such verification message was sent (or maybe it's just really, really slow), as it's not in any of the inboxes for the old email or the new one.

If I could have some assistance with this issue, that'd be great.

Leave a comment:

• Kzin
    replied
    Hi JX09SMITH,

I have manually activated your account. to GamersHoood and do please read our rules

Leave a comment:

• JX09SMITH
    replied
    did not get the mail to activate

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
    To become active you have to confirm your email address. Check the email account you used to register and follow the instructions in the activation email that GamersHood Forums sent to you. If you do not see it in your inbox check the spam folder. It's possible that your email provider doesn't recognize forum emails as being legitimate.

If you have not received your activation email or have any problems with activating your account, please post in this thread and describe the problem as detailed as possible. Please note that your post will remain invisible until moderation approves it.

The moderation team will help you with activating your account as quickly as they can.

We hope that we can officially welcome you to the forums soon.

~ Moderation Team and Admin.
    I humbly would like to be in this group to explore my knowledge and power.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X