Forum Upgrade: Post Here About Problems/Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know how it goes

And Thanks it saves a lot of time, it was a real pain before and now it comes straight up, thanks again mistery
    New York!
    Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
    There's nothing you can’t do,

Now you're in New York!
    These streets will make you feel brand new,
    These lights will inspire you,
    Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

JAY Z AND ALICIA KEYS - EMPIRE STATE OF MIND CLICK HERE

Comment

You're welcome

Comment

When i try to post a message i've got to log in again, i only just been logged in for less than 5 minutes. This only happens when i don't use the remember me option. Any suggestions?

It happened again, this was what it said:

Your session timed out while you were composing this post and you were logged out. You must log in again to continue.

Comment

I would suggest to always select the "remember me" option a when you log in.

I wonder this is something on your end only, or the time for each log-in session is set wrong. But if it would be the latter, I would have expected to hear this issue from more members, because the last upgrade has been quite a while ago.

I am going to do a small test.
          Edit: I am not experiencing the same issue.

I'm going to draw attention to your post. edit; Done.
          Last edited by Adventure; 04-01-2010, 22:28:09.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Hi Oscar. Moderation looked at the settings, and it is still set to 15 minutes before the system logs one out. Others have reported similar problems in the past, with a cause unknown...

As Adventure said, you may want to check the REMEMBER ME box when logging in. And, if you don't want it to remember after you post, just log out and that will clear the cookies for this site. Another recommendation is to clear your cache just in case it is causing, or contributing, to this issue.

How long have you been having this problem?

Comment

About 3 weeks now but it was workable, but i saw the thread and decided to report it.

Comment

Thank you! I'll also bring it to the attention of the Admin for you and see if he can see any different settings or adjustments that can be made. We'll let you know as soon as we can. Thanks for being so patient.

Comment

I did today log on without the remember me option and still the problem arose. Just to let you know, with the remember me option it still works.

Comment

Did you cleaned out your cookies, caches, and browser history like Escape suggested?

I know moderation checked the setting and they were all okay.

Since no one came back to this so I think the admin couldn't find anything either, and it's probably hoping that the scheduled upgrade will fix it.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yes i did, and i hope the upgrade will fix the problem. But usually people want to know if the problem is solved, and it is workable so no biggie.

Comment

Okay, thank you Oscar
                        We're curious if the upgrades which will take place in the near future will fix it for you.

Comment

I had a lot of trouble logging in earlier. Seems to be OK now.

Comment

Hi KDB, yes we had some technical issues, and nobody could log in for a short while. But fortunately that issue has been resolved

If anyone spots any other issues, please report it to us - and we'll look into it. We do expect some minor issues, and you can help us to spot them

Comment

Hello hello to my favorite forum Gamershood! Let me first say, i love the new look! But it seems that I have a problem, whenever I try to connect my Facebook accout with Gamershood, it says: |A required field called Gender is missing or has an invalid value." Can anybody check this out for me please?
                              Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

We're going to look into this
                                Can you tell me if the error message comes from GH or Facebook?

EDIT
                                Okay, I've checked the error message, and from what I understood, this is a bug in VBulletin which will be fixed. However, apparently there seems to be a temporary fix / workaround for this problem. I'm going to ask GamersHood to try to apply the workaround.

Comment

Working...
                                X