Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not here any more.

@ splat44 ~ Please read the first post.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Okay. Thank you !

Afri

Comment

• just tell me which button should i press

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

Comment

• Originally posted by bhavit
          just tell me which button should i press

1 2 3

4 5 6

7 8 9

this one has been posted already, -
          "I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

• God that was a good game bloody hard tho im not good at maths tho got it in the end tho with a bit of help from a few of those handy posts.
            Thanks all xx

Comment

• Finaly I escaped

Comment

• That was one of the smoothest escape games i have done. it is also nice that everyone uses spoilers properly. it makes a change to do a game with no immediate walkthrough so i really had to look everywhere,and it is good practice for someone like me who has just started these games ( bein a blond barber dont help LOL) xxx

Comment

• Por fin!!!! Ufff, tengo los ojos, con las venas rojas de tanto fijarme! jaja
                  Gracias a todos!
                  Thank 4 all!!

Comment

• Uffff If it was not for the posts - I was never going to make it. So sad but thanks to all that worked hard.

Comment

• i am stuck... I've got:

1 black ball, 2 green balls, 3 white balls, empty cup, red pencil, brown blob(according to posts, it's a frog?), stick, white box, screwdriver, the two screws.

I've done:

The holes in the box, put it on the light(I can't put it on the one beside the sofa ??), coloured the book, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE ANIMAL PUZZLE!

-Real Stuck

EDIT: Okay... I've solved the puzzle now!!! Hurray!!! Now what?? What's with the scales? Where's the safe? Where do you get the water for the cup?? What's the key for?

EDIT AGAIN: I opened the bathroom! Got some more balls, toilet paper, the board with holes. Filled the cup with water! Dipped the fog in! Now I can't get it out!

EDIT: Opps, after I wrote the previous edit, the water was muddy... I got the frog!!
                      Last edited by pretty_purple; 03-14-2007, 06:54:59.
                      **Purple**

Comment

• Help

plz someone...anyone...tell me where the black balls are coming from!!!

Comment

• Wow, this game was really good. Sometimes i read some hints from this forum, and I'd like to thank to all of you for the clues

Comment

• Help

how do i get the red pencil??? and where do i get the wooden piece for the scale???
                            yelp me please

Comment

• hmmmm,im stuck, ppl are going on about sum puzzle ... and i dunno how 2 solve it!!! lmao any1 help?? x
                              Dnt FiX Me Im NoT BrOkEn

Comment

• im soooo stuck cant find screwdriver or screws
                                keep on keepin on

Comment

Working...
                                X