Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esacape and Adventure, I see you two are online now You still think I'm having a therapy??

Comment

• Hi Lili! I never thought you had therapy. I don't get it.

@Escape
      Edit my last post.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure, Hahaha Escape would understand my therapy. I sometimes sleep in front of my pc (coz the pc is on the shelf in front of my bed), staying online here. Escape told me that I might use keyboard as my pillow, that's why we call it "online therapy"

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
          @Adventure, Hahaha Escape would understand my therapy. I sometimes sleep in front of my pc (coz the pc is on the shelf in front of my bed), staying online here. Escape told me that I might use keyboard as my pillow, that's why we call it "online therapy"
          LOL, I get it. I missed the link between the two things.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure, BTW, I didn't say hello to you sorry
            HI! Adventure!! BIG to ya!!

Well, actually I've stayed online but been sleeping most of the time last night, probably 10 hours long in total...

Comment

@Adventure, BTW, I didn't say hello to you sorry
              HI! Adventure!! BIG to ya!!

Well, actually I've stayed online but been sleeping most of the time last night, probably 10 hours long in total...
              Lolz that's better then me. I didn't sleep yet. I was already in bed and then got hungry. I started to think at things we have in the fridge and well you know, I coudn't leave it out of my mind and just had to eat something (lasagna, yummie!). And see here I am again.

@Escape
              Come out girl! Freakshow isn't around.

Edit: I know you are looking at this thread.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure, What time is it now??? You eat lasagna in the midnight??LOL!! (I love it too)

Comment

@Adventure, What time is it now??? You eat lasagna in the midnight??LOL!! (I love it too)
                  No in the early morning. It's 9.15 a.m. over here.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hi Girls!!! BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG Yes, I was reading all the posts from earlier today....Seems it was quiet without Lili and me around!! LOL!!

How are you both!?

And, yes, Adventure, our stash is still safe!!! So glad you two are online!!!!

@ Lili...How was therapy!?? ROFL!!

Comment

• Hey Escape. How is the hangover?
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• No hangover my friend...I must be getting used to all this drinking!!! I see you haven't slept yet, but ate a nice plate of lasagna!! You are so funny!! I slept 12.5 hours last night, and am still tired (it's 12:25 a.m.) I feel like I have burnout or something...

Your carrot cats kept nuzzling me...

Comment

• @Escape, Hi! How're you feeling now? I think you will go to bed shortly.. Or gonna stay up late with us??

Yes, therapy worked well, leet ( remember the posts Freak, bread, Theme and other guys talked?) made me *faint* and *sleep really deeply*. If you need to fall asleep immediately, leet works pretty well!!

@Adventure, and how's your hangover??

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            No hangover my friend...I must be getting used to all this drinking!!! I see you haven't slept yet, but ate a nice plate of lasagna!! You are so funny!! I slept 12.5 hours last night, and am still tired (it's 12:25 a.m.) I feel like I have burnout or something...

Your carrot cats kept nuzzling me...
                            Lol, I just got kinda of a burnout (actually no lol). And a really heavy one some time ago. And I can tell you, it's no fun at all. So I really hope you don't feel that worse.

Edit: Yes, the carrot cats are indeed very cute and friendly!
                            Last edited by Adventure; 10-22-2006, 08:50:26.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili...Ah...I was reading the l33t posts, and had to stare at them really hard to try to read them. I am not familiar with that "language." But if you look at it, you can kind of read it. I will be up for awhile. I'm just sleeping in again tomorrow. Exhaustion seems to be creeping up on me. But, I saw a great and funny play on Friday night!!

@ Adventure....it's weird...it's like I can't sleep enough...I have no energy, etc...really weird.....

Comment

• @Lili
                                No hangover. I got used to it, way before Escape did, I amz the drinking master again.

@All
                                I really need to get some sleep. If one of you sees Mystery, tell her that I am really sorry I just missed her yesterday and that I hope to catch up with her later this day and give her a big of me.

Goodnight Escape, good morning(?) Lili. Hope to see you later this day. Have fun in the meanwhile (dreaming land or GHP).

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X