Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tipper75
    replied
    Clear but cool. Forecast is for for subfreezing, this can cause me problems with my work. I hope to avert that

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    We're having a few rain sprinkles. Mostly, it's just cloudy, but I love it anyway. (Would be best to get some great downpours!)

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Nah, but I will probably on Saturday (where my mom lives there is a palm tree outside)

Leave a comment:

• tipper75
    replied
    But not off a palm tree

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Me, too, a lot of them.

Leave a comment:

• tipper75
    replied
    I saw icicles today

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Originally posted by EscapeGirl View Post
    I hope that's not REALLY outside your house. Well, that looks comfy. *sits*

Oopmh!

Ooops

Originally posted by tipper75 View Post

It is going to get to about -3 C here tonight. That is very cold for this region. *Shivers*

When I lived where it snows, I would shovel off the grill to cook steaks, looked just like that. And my dog loved it when I shoveled the snow, I would throw a scoop up in the air, and he would try too catch every last flake. He was so funny!
    Brrrr, that's cold. I consider everything under 10 C cold

Haha, that must have been funny
    Many dogs love snow, also my sister's dog loves it, although she's (the dog) getting old now, she jumps around in the snow. And she loves it, too, when we throw snow in the air and she can catch it

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    @Tipper....LOL about your dog and the snow shoveling from the grill. How cute. I'd love to have seen that on video.

And yeah, I saw on weather.com about the weather there. Be safe! I don't want dangerous weather (tornadoes and loads of thunder and lightning), just some good old fashioned rain. Our wet season here is only a few months. For example, we go with NO rain from approximately late April to mid October, maybe? (That's an average, not exact.) We are almost in a constant drought. And then there are a couple months where we get less than a half inch... Crazy. I enjoy the sun, too. But I just wish we had more variation in our weather, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• tipper75
    replied
    Originally posted by Mistery View Post
    Yep that's what I'm trying to do, but the control button is frozen!
    LOL

EDIT
    All our airports have been closed because of the snow
    I actually heard that on the news here!

Chilly, though. Not warm. Blech. I want some rain. A really good storm...
    You can have all our rain if you want. Have you seen the storms in the east (US), tornadoes, T-Storms.......

Originally posted by Mistery View Post
    Yeah, but I'm still freezing
    It is going to get to about -3 C here tonight. That is very cold for this region. *Shivers*

That's how it looks like around here:
    When I lived where it snows, I would shovel off the grill to cook steaks, looked just like that. And my dog loved it when I shoveled the snow, I would throw a scoop up in the air, and he would try too catch every last flake. He was so funny!

Oopmh!

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied

Oopmh!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Yeah, but I'm still freezing

That's how it looks like around here:

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Wow! I honestly can't imagine such weather. Never lived anywhere where weather was so harsh. And well, it's a good thing you don't have to use an airport to fly your ship. But 20 minutes in the snowy cold at a bus stop? BURR! I hope you have thick, warm winter clothes.

Weather here is boring and sunny - again. Chilly, though. Not warm. Blech. I want some rain. A really good storm...

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    Yep that's what I'm trying to do, but the control button is frozen!

It's been snowing all day, and it was difficult to get home after work. Had to wait more than 20 minutes for the bus (usually they come all 7 minutes), so it was very full of snowmen and snowwomen The LED-display at the bus stop warned that the public transportation service was irregular due to bad road conditions.
    And it's still snowing...

EDIT
    All our airports have been closed because of the snow

Leave a comment:

• EscapeGirl
    replied
    Burr!! That's far too cold for an alien. Go move your spaceship closer to the sun!

Leave a comment:

• Mistery
    replied
    We're expecting 20 cm snow tomorrow
    Then cold weather throughout the week, with the lowest temps on Saturday with -15°C (5 F) apparently

Leave a comment:

Working...
X