No announcement yet.

Help me please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hooked by chapter one! Another chapter please! And please post the full story so I don't have to keep asking

Comment

Aww I will have to wait Maybe I will go play spore for 30 minutes untill I come back to read it I really hope you get it published so I can buy it and read it from front to back

Edit: Btw that was a very shocking twist For a second I thought she actually killed him!

Comment

Eeee another please!

Yes I shall try to remain more aware now

Edit: YAY! You posted another as I posted this

Edit edit: Okay read both posted and I have to say this is getting very good And I don't care if you indent or not This isn't a publishing agency! As long as you can spell correctly it's fine by me

Comment

Lovely - Ooooh! You almost got me with that one About 1/3 through I knew she was dreaming again

Edit: Ooh another! *Reads*

Comment

Lovely - I'm so interested in your story Please post morrrreee!!

Comment

That was the best chapter ever! (12)

So is Rose a vampire? Or do they have to like kill the person to make them a vampire

Comment

Eeee! It's getting good and confusing! Just the way I like my stories

Thanks for clearing my question up

Comment

OMG, GREAT!!!

(So glad I'm a VERY fast reader so as to catch up...
                  This is inspiring me to publish my story, )

The dialog kinda got hard to follow in Chapter 8, but it is great.
                  The background info acutally explains 3 things!!! (That I HAVE FOUND, for all I know, there may be more, )
                  READ
                  >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                  It'll SHOCK you!
                  Post anything and everything about Short Circuit HERE!

Comment

Lovely -

Looooooooooove the story

Comment

I would buy this book 50 times over and hand it out to the neighbourhood so they could read it!

Comment

thanks. i'm happy you think that. now i'm going to have to write the rest of it! i'm interested myself! i forgot what i wrote for a minute there!

EDIT: i have to go eat dinner now. sorry everyone.
                        GH Family (possibly the coolest )
                        Brother: ~GH Dog~
                        Cousins: Chocbubbles, Animal Dragon, Yoshifan19, Emo234, 2 Tails, funja
                        (highlight the text, there's someone hiding. )
                        Ghost Robot Cousin: Clank

Comment

OMG, great (a little too romancy for me, but I still love it)

I knew they were connected, but I am wondering if that vampire appirition was real or not...
                          There is still something funny about that disease that led to the five month coma tho...

EDIT: I know how you could get this published:
                          Go to the Boarders in town (on stockdale highway). They have a whole "Local Writings" section, and then I could pick it up too (I buy books every couple weeks) Plus, I could buy some and ship them to Heart here too,
                          READ
                          >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                          It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

Oh nooooooooo! You can't leave me in the middle of the story like this

I hope a huge woosh of inspiration comes to you and you can finish the book

Edit: Justeazy - I was wondering that too Maybe we will have to wait and see what it actually was

Comment

@Heart: Read my above edit!
                              Omg, I wish I was home earlier so I could have been up with you, but I caught up quick enough.

@undead: Embarassing moment: Somewhere in like chapter 12 or something, I squeeled when I read one part,

EDIT: OMG, I just realized,,, you still need a TITLE We'll still have to help you think of one...
                              READ
                              >>CLICK>>sigpic<<CLICK<<
                              It'll SHOCK you!

Comment

Justeazy - !! If you did that I would get a paypal account and send you some money(And lovely ) so I can go dropping off books all around the place
                                (Btw do you live in the same town as Lovely?)

Comment

Working...
                                X