No announcement yet.

Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably there were some dogs and cats aswell. Yes? No?

Comment

• That's easy. The plane crashed into a building or something and the ppl inside it survived.
      "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."
      www.myspace.com/poots_the_honkey

Comment

• Eyes, do you know the other one? If not, it is a great one. # 193

Comment

• nope to both of you. they were all people.
          again its a play on words
          I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."

Comment

• aww you already heard it, leave it for someone who hasnt

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel
                heh heh i didnt feel like thinking so i just looked at the answer
                alright heres one just for you:
                A plane crashed and every single person on board this flight was killed, yet...there we're suvivors. Explain how?

Comment

• right again mistery well its more like couples. but you got it.

i could answer yours eyesofboue but ive heard it many times.

Comment

• Yeah, it's hard to come up with any new or orignal ones.
                    "Never regret something that once made you smile. Just learn from the tears that followed."

Comment

• Scientists have proven that cats have more hair on one side then their other side. Some people believe that this is because when cats lay on their side they need isolation from the cold on the floor or ground. Which side of a cat has more hair?

Comment

• The outside lol??? I deleted the dollar one.

Comment

• Yep, you are right :-) The outside, lol.

How can you make the following equation true by drawing only one straight line:
                          5+5+5=550

Comment

• A man goes out drinking every night, returning to his home in the wee hours of every morning. No matter how much he drinks, he never gets a hangover. This drink is very well known, but is rarely consumed, served warm and taken straight from its source. The man is a sucker for a free drink, especially since he can't live without it.
                            What is his favorite drink?
                            I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

• Blood lol. Vampires love it!

Comment

• i like this one

A scientist was leading an archaeological dig deep in South America.
                                One day he was captured by head-hunters
                                He was taken to their leader and the leader told our friend Mr. Scientist, "You will be allowed to say one true-false statement. If the statement is true, you will be burned alive. If the statement is false, you will be boiled in hot fat."
                                What was the only thing the Scientist could say to save his life?

Comment

Working...
                                X