No announcement yet.

King/Queen of the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get out and stand at the bottom of the hill you get nervous. Then I start to run really fast, around and around the hill I go! You watch following me, spinning round and round until you get dizzy and fall off.

I climb the hill and become queen
    Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• I call Ed to run in circles but he has CLONES OF HIMSELF.They run until they become a tornado thus you are flying off!

I walk the hill and WIN.
      GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

• I end up in a magical place full of yellow bricks as I am looking round a witch gives me some red shoes and tells me to hunt for the Australian wizard. They aren't really my style but I take them anyway. After a nice stroll I come across an evil looking castle I walk in and find the place empty apart form some winged monkeys. I can't be bothered finding the wizard so I steal the flying monkeys and get them to drop me off at the hill.
        Once there I click my heels and a house falls on top of you! All you can see is two tails sticking out at the side.

I make the house my royal residence on the hill and I am Queen!

Comment

• Ouch...

BUT that was a decoy!
          I yell "YOU FAIL!" you run off!

I conquer the hill.

Comment

• I travel all around the universe until I find the MOST boring man EVER!! As he comes up the hill you hear a Mwhahahahaha in the distance.

He starts talking to you "Well, erm yes, today I brushed my teeth, but I didn't do it like I normally do. I brushed the left side first and then the right but then I put some more toothpaste on which I don't usually need to do. I think the last time I had to put more toothpaste on was in the summer of 2007. I remember that summer well because the milkman didn't come on time and when he got there I said to him where have you been and he said I am late today and I said oh right and then he said here you go and handed me the milk and ......"

By this time you are in the land of nod and I get them boring man to carry you down the hill. I am queen!

Comment

• But you didn't know I placed a transfromation spell!

You transformed into a vampire midget and run off.

I teleport to the hill and WIN!

Comment

• I am small so i creep up on you and you don't even notice then after juping up a few times I finally bite your neck and you also become a Vampire midget then I transform myself back and find a cross you run off terrified! I am queen

Comment

• That a cloned verison of myself so I sneak up and spray powder on you and you become a blonde baby Dragon and you run off.

I on the throne and WIN!

Comment

• Aww I am an ickle blonde dragon lol .... Do I even want to be Queen anymore??

........Yes!

I stay as I am for a while.. because I am cute lol... Then I eat some growing leaves and I grow into a bigger dragon. I stomp up the hill and flick my tail at you and you go flying through the sky the powder in your pocket comes out and leaves a trail behind, you look like a comet!

I eat some "turnmeback" mushrooms which are on top of the hill and I become me again I am queen!!
                    Last edited by Lausco; 07-24-2009, 16:33:56.

Comment

• Haha! You ate the wrong mushrooms. If you had read the label closely you would have seen it said turnmeblack - and now your hair is raven black. You are completely hysterical running in circles and unable to speak any understandable words. I put up a giant advertisemnet on my Drive-in movie screen...Turnmeblonde mushrooms now available at Springfield Quickie Mart - grown by Apu himself. You rush over to get some, meet Marge and you spend the rest of the day over at her place talking about hair.

My hill now....hail to the King.

Comment

• Marge takes of her suit, and reveals that she is in fact Fat Tony!! Knowing that we have fooled you we climb under the manhole covers and walk through the yukky sewerage (things I do to become queen) eventually we come to the underneath of the hill he sends the rest of the mob to go and remove you from the hill.

I climb up the ladder to find you locked in the turret of the hill, I have a lovely shower and now I am queen..

Comment

• Run back and the hill gets destoried by my speed and gets a new one.

I AM KING!

Comment

• You keep on running, I chuckle because unbeknown to you I have put a "funnyrunny" spell on you, meaning you can never stop.

I am queen!

Comment

• I lasso 2 Tails and attach the other end of the rope to the new carousel in my Drive-in. It goes in circles all day long now because 2 Tails won't stop running. Customers are having trouble getting on and off of it since it never stops and everytime 2 Tails comes around the rope trips people. You are laughing so hard watching my endeavors you roll of the hill buckled over in laughing pain. I climb up the hill to become King to see for myself what it looks like.

I am King of the Whacky Funnyrunny Carousel ride. ($2 a person and you sign a waiver to ride it)

Comment

• OMG I have an image in my head now, keeps making me laugh!! If I was on a hill right now, I would actually fall off lol

I look in my bag for some "I can fly" potion (I check it this time to make sure it isn't "I can't fly" potion. I drink it and go flying up into the air waving to everyone below me. As I get to the top of the hill my petticoat and skirt balloon to give me a safe landing onto your throne. You see me sitting so gracefully that you can't help but want to leave me be as queen and rightfully so

Comment

Working...
                                X