No announcement yet.

King/Queen of the hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I begin selling Willy Wonka candy at my Drive-in next door so he sends over a dozen oompah loompahs to help market the products. Turns out they are randy little devils and they waddle-march up the hill to serenade you with their lesson songs. After about 5 choruses of "doom-pa-dee-do this and don't do that" you agree to take them all to McDonald's for happy meals to shut them up. You are now nanny to 12 loompahs.

And I become King.

Comment

• You are sitting on the hill when you hear, "Violet!!!! Violet!!!!!!!!!!". You turn around and see ahuge purple ball with a tiny head sticking out coming at you at 100mph, with no bugatti to rely on you start to run and tumble down the hill. As you fall you see Violet go flying past you but just as relief has set in you find youself on some sort of platform. There is a loud dong and the floor opens up below you I am afraid you are a bad egg! You go hurtling down a large flute until splash you are in water. Struggling to breathe you open your mouth and find yourself with a mouth full of chocolate!!! Yum!

At this point the randy oompah loompahs and I come down the river riding a boat! I help you out of the river before the suction pipe gets you!! The oopah loompahs take you off to get cleaned up and I find my way back to the hill with the use of the elevator and become queen!
      Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• You go down the elevator to go shopping for food. When you come back there is a sign on the elevator saying that it is under construction. You decide to go hang out with your friends while youre waiting for the construction to finish.

As you leave, i come from a bush and take down the fake sign. I take the elevator up to the hill and claim the throne.

I am king (for now)

Comment

• I put 1000 bottles of Diet Coke and 1000 Mentos tablets at the bottom of the elevator shaft. When you use the elevator the buttons activate my contraption and you are blasted into the clouds. The parachute I installed drifts you safely away to another land.

I am King.

Comment

• I put on a damsel costume and stand shouting "Dragon!!!!", looking all girly and distressed at the bottom of the hill. You (being chivalrous) run to my aid you pick me up and carry me up the hill where upon you seat me on the thrown and go to look for a dragon!

I am Queen Damsel
            Badwife of my husblonde gh1!

Still searching for "the bit underneath"

My Riddle:- Little Red Riddling Hood Current Temp End 39

On holiday: 27th Aug - 10th Sept

Comment

• I am on the blue falcon and your SOOOOO wanting one and you go get one.

I drive the hill and win!
              GH's Gaomon Fanboy from Boston, MA!

Comment

• Covers hill with slipperiest slide and pushes 2 Tails off.
                Gets a jetpack and flies to the top!
                Online family:
                Online bro: Point click man
                Online dad:RC-10M
                Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• Beams down on top of the hill, and pushes invincible down - wheeeee

Comment

• I start selling "I saw E.T." T-shirts at the bottom of the hill. So many people come and start taking pictures you have to fly away being the shy alien you are.

I am King of Space Mountain.

Comment

• Lol

I show you Escape's new self with the huge claws and you run away yelling. I quickly put Escape in a tree, and run back to the mountain. I'm the queen.

Comment

• I go to the infomercial channel and order the batcat repellant spray so I am not scared anymore. I make a trail of Reese's Pieces candies leading to a giant box propped up by a stick with a string tied to the stick. Once you are under the box munching candy I yank the string dropping the box over you. Feeling totally secure that you cannot possibly get free from such a maximum security imprisonment I take over your hill as the new King.

Comment

• Fights herself free from the box using her shiny box-cutter device.
                          Prepares a huge pot of spaghetti water, and makes a shield "Free offer, only today!" Puts everything at the bottom of the hill and hides. RBS not seeing anyone around, can't resist the spaghetti water, and comes down. I run up from the other side of the hill, I'm back

Comment

• Enjoys a wonderful spaghetti water dinner and a *burp. The sound of my belch is the exact sound a Klingon warship makes coming out of its cloaking device (who knew?) and you flee into deepspace at warpspeed 9.

I am once again the King.

Comment

• On half way, realises that it wasn't really the Klingons. Turns around. Attaches a helium bottle to RBS and fills him. He floats away I am Queen

Comment

• Tries to yell for help but the helium makes voice squeaky high and cartoonish *help meee help meee*. I grab a comet by the tail and head toward the sun to make an orbit. Not sure when I will return but I will getcha when I do. You are safe on the hill.....for now

Comment

Working...
                                X