The forbidden letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E

Rocky Horror is among my top 10 films, it's so camp.

Comment

• F

I never went in costume but did do the Time Warp again.

Comment

• G

Neither would I, another favorite of mine is the old version of The Producers with Zero Mostel.

Comment

• H

I find it not easy to write a sentence because I want to use my letter but I can't.
          From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
          sigpic

Comment

• I

Let's have a go. The letter above may be more troublesome than some others.

Comment

• J - It must may be my favorite letter, need I say more
              Last edited by tipper75; 07-29-2010, 00:43:42.

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• to tipper. You did need to say more - only 9 words

J

I had better be sure and use at least ten words or tipper will retaliate.

Comment

• K

I wonder what a mantee would do for revenge, maybe Tipper can tell me.

Comment

• L

Pretty sneaky adding "It must" but the tomatoing cannot be rescinded.

Comment

• M

The rules are clear, it need to be at least 10 words or you fail.

Comment

• N

It's lovely that this game is still played. It's simple, yet a good time waster.

Comment

• O

I mustn't use that perfect (it's a circle) letter. This is really difficult, as the letter is used in basically every sentence when writing using all letters that are in the alphabet. Must write less simple sentences. Anyway, it's a fun game.

Comment

• P

This letter is easy to use without. I could go on forever but i won't.

Comment

• Q

For me this is one of the best letters to have. I hardly use this in normal sentences except for when I want to write that some one has to hurry
                              From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
                              sigpic

Comment

• R

Elimate this and my GH name becomes BS which is something I like to avoid.

Comment

Working...
                                X